Does this look bad?

It’s hard to gauge your plants true look and health with blurpie lighting. Can you repost with white lighting.

6 Likes

It looks like lightly colored new growth (normal) but as @Fieldofdreams said, it’s very hard to get a good idea with the blurple light on. Turn it off and snap a pic with flash on. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Please help us assist you by providing a bit more info, that way we can make an informed recommendation rather than throwing “looks like…. Or could be….” At you.

The 2021 Updated ILGM Suppot Ticket

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you

Do you need any more

1 Like

Have you tested your runoff water? Watering routine? Have you been feeding regularly?
Fox Farm OF will feed your plant everything it needs for the first 3-4 weeks. We have some guys here that are great with diagnosing issues like this, now they’ve got all the info they’ll need to further assist you and if they need anything else they’ll politely ask!
@Fieldofdreams @Graysin @Newt @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @OGIncognito @Outlaw @CLICKYBONES @CooterJuice
Thanks guys.

1 Like

How old is plant? Auto of photo?

1 Like

He said 5 weeks, I didn’t see auto or photo designated. He responded quickly to my reply.

2 Likes

Looks to me like newer growth that hasn’t filled in it’s chloroplasts yet. I would not be supplementing for another couple of weeks, especially if it’s an auto.

3 Likes

There’s some slight discoloration and some spotting on a few leaves. I believe that was the OP question.

1 Like

I see a burning on one of the tips… Ph is high for me…

3 Likes

It is a photo

I use the same water for every plant and it is only happening to that one

If you have any beneficials to add to water only, ph first. Now would be a good time. Recharge, Great White, TPS Billions, Tribus etc… Alot of grow shops give free samples of these

1 Like

Every plant is different. This is very common.

I’d drop the PH to closer to 6.0 PH and water only for a couple more weeks. Runoff TDS would be good data as well.

3 Likes

For me , 45%rh is actually low before flip… makes baby shoots leathery and needlish … 60% makes for happy stretching and fat solar powered fan leafs…once buds are clustering 50 +/- should be the goal

I’d also want to know light height/leaf temp. Is your temp probe right at canopy?

Just observations, not pertinent to core issue… but sometimes it’s a stacked tolerance of sorts

I won’t go past 900 so anything below that I do

My humidity was 30

1 Like

It was like 17 inches but I moved it to 26 inches away

1 Like