Does it look like hermie?

I was looking at my plant today, and found this. This plant grew from the bag seed, so I planted it far in the woods, just in case. It did not polinate my other plants. But do you think buds from this plant will be any good? Never had hermies. This is my second year.

Yup That’s a hermie. sorry. Pollen sacs have already open too.

2 Likes

Chance it’s going to be smocable?

I don’t know how much smokeable bud you will get off that . Once they pollinate the plants switch from making bud to making seed. But yes any bud you do get is perfectly smokeable , just won’t be very potent and you’ll have to fish out the seeds

2 Likes

The colour of those leaves :+1:

1 Like

Its basically old school reggie’s now. And if I remember correctly pollen can carry up to 7 miles away outside. Plus it can stick on your clothes. So I hope you didn’t pollinate your other plants. But if you find some seeds you’ll know if you did or not.

Most of my other plants are ready to harvest, and that male flower just opened, hoping everything is good

Probably will be fine. I just wouldn’t wear the same clothes I was around the hermie near the other when you harvest.

1 Like

@Shaggy…he’s right, NEVER, EVER, everrr accept a plant from somebody else’s guarded and put it in yours, never ever ever touch a hernia or a male plant and then going to your garden because the pollen is like powder you’re not going to stop it from getting on your clothes and brushing up against your girl’s you have pollen on your hands or close your hair and you are going to carry it into your garden, the best thing is now you got seeds for next year’s grow

2 Likes