Do you detect a time frame?

Hello, been a while since I’ve communicated with you all!

The above picture is an autoflower, Amnesia Haze. Germination and transfer was on 12/7/20 making it 12 weeks and four days old. I am coming up on harvest and just wanted feedback. There are not yet amber trichomes. The last two waterings three days apart were 6.5 pH with out nutrients. Should I give it some food to facilitate amber trichome production or just keep giving water?

Giving nutrients isn’t going to make your trichomes turn amber. If there are no amber, what is ratio of clear to cloudy trichs on the buds?

2 Likes

Agree with @dbrn32… Can you get a pic of the trichomes on a bud (not a sugar leaf)?

2 Likes

I apologize for the late response, my work requires travel on the weekends. Having looked this morning I am seeing a goodly amount of Amber in the trichomes. “Ta-Da” And just like that: Time to harvest!!! Amber is at a good 50% if not more! (I am unable to get the type of picture that you requested.) I do want to thank you guys for being there to keep me calm when I fret and panic over the plants! Thank you so much!!! “One toke over the line…”

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback and support. If you will read what I wrote to dbrn32 I would share the same with you. Thank you again!

2 Likes