Do these look normal?

this is my ak47. Feeder leaves looked droopy to me.

But my pineapple haze looks similar.

i dont know whats going on with strawberry kush. She couldnt open her shell after a couple of days so i gently removed it.

Am i just being a paranoid noob… are my babies ok!!! Lol
@bob31 @Covertgrower @Ray4x @Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear

3 Likes

I don’t have a lot of experience, but they look alright. The one you said you had to remove the shell should green up and expand a bit more in another day. The feeder leaves will eventually yellow and die anyways. You have main leaves coming out, so you should be good. @VelcroThumb

I’d recommend removing the mesh from those starters.

At that age it is most likely incorrect pH or too much/ not enough water.

Are their drainage holes in those cups?

Spray pH water on leaves and dome with a clear plastic cup or cutoff clear bottle.

Medium? Soil or mix 6.5 or 5.8 pH

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

The soil is real moist from the pics?.. @VelcroThumb … What’s your soil ?

@bob31 yea i have holes in cups for drainage. My water is phd at about 6.45 and they all get the same water and roughly same watering. I havent measured the tds yet, but the medium is FFoF

the medium is ffof but the starters are soiless correct?

1 Like

the starters were Jiffy Peat Pots

FFoF. I didn’t think it was too moist, but maybe it is? Its by no means soaked at all. It did get pretty warm today

2 Likes

I’m not sure what to tell you on the pH but I guess stay with the 6.5 I would stop watering the medium and let them dry out. Once they are mostly dry then dome them up. And just pH water spray the inside of the dome and leaves.

This is my grow from today. I have amnesia haze autos about the same age as yours.

I use to use FFOF now I use FF Happy Frog. I have found it to be a better start to finish soil!

2 Likes

@bob31 I was thinkin that it may have been too much water, but since the other plants that are doing well, I didn’t think much of it. Even though it was warm today the humidity was only about 50%. I even water with a baby syringe lol

2 Likes

they need higher humidity at that age. Thats why it’s good to dome them and keep the soil moist but not wet. The tap root is still growing at this point and no water roots until the tap sets. This will be when you start to see the next set of leaves and then you can remove the dome and all and start watering the plant!

1 Like

@bob31 drinking 6 bottles of water now!

2 Likes

good luck with that! I usually fish mine out of the recycling! Gatorade bottles work pretty well too! hahaha

As fate would always have it…today was recycling pickup day :frowning: lol

1 Like

@bob31 now (in my forrest gump voice), i gotta go pee_

2 Likes

We need a belly laugh emoji!

2 Likes

@bob31 took your advice with the bottles and its a much noticeable difference!!! The strawberry has opened up more!

3 Likes