Do outdoor plants grow slower?

I’m asking because I’m comparing the growth of my plants @ 3 weeks to other people plants @ the same stage and mine seem undersized…or maybe it’s something I’m not doing right?? Any suggestions

1 Like

You can’t compare your plants to other growers. Way to much that can make or break a grow. Humidity, temps, nutrients, water quality, seeds that are never the same, lights, indoor and outdoor…you get the idea.

And I can not forget how much light it gets a day can also play a factor. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

If not already You need holes in the bottom of the cups for drainage. Your seedlings look healthy. Good luck

3 Likes

outdoor grows slower than indoor during the seedling and “tween” stages.

4 Likes

@AAA what’s the “tween” stages

1 Like

These are growing over an inch a day so Id say no to this question. The sun is very powerful lighting. However, the sun isnt guaranteed lighting and temperatures can be quite high which causes plants to slow down. Indoors the environment is controlled and that is an advantage. Still, given sunlight over artificial light… Sun God for the win!

5 Likes

Before teenager stage.

2 Likes

Get a bunch of holes in bottom and lower sides of the cups so roots can get some oxygen. Once your roots develop you should start seeing a little more growth.

3 Likes