Do I need to go full veg after 12 days?

For watering my seedlings I use a children’s medicine syringe 5-10ml of water each watering

1 Like

I have some syringes from using clonex in my garden. So I’m good, thanks for the tip, still feel I need to wait a bit before I water. I think I overdid the cup domes and watered too close to the root. So now I’m water gun shy!

1 Like

It’s better to underwater than overwater is what I’ve heard. Letting it dry out for a few days is probably a good idea

3 Likes

Questions if you don’t mind, can you explain what is meant by running a 12/12 start to finish? Auto flowers?
What reason in a 4x4 do you require two lamps to move independently?
Helps me decide why I’d do this since I have no technique or experience to rely upon.
As a noob at 71 tomorrow, I’d appreciate any insight/foresight you’d be willing to offer.
Planning right now to stick with super soil but not knowing what tomorrow brings leaves me open for anything.

1 Like

@MrPeat thank you! You’ve done quite a bit for me already!

1 Like

@Skatz 12/12 means the seeds once they go into soil and lights is 12/12 aka how long they are on…12 hours darkness.

I run Photos and Autos on 12/12.

Some plants grow pretty aggressive so having two separate lights is whay I said. You can raise and lower each light. Say Plant A is 6 weeks old and is barely 1 foot tallZ you can loweer the light if i seems lacking. Plant B is a new seedling. Thus you want to lower said light 20” away.

If you have said scenario, you can only raise and lower one light fixture. With two separate you can do this.

1 Like

Gotcha thanks a lot for that!

1 Like

@dbrn32 @MrPeat recommends I make a change in lighting and it’s not the first time it’s been said so I would like your opinion if you wouldn’t mind on optimizing the potential of my 5x5x7 tent. Your opinion would be greatly appreciated. I also was looking at the HLG 650 R! Thank you

2 Likes

Glad I could help. I hope all that made sense to you. I don’t do a Veg Cycle on a 12/12 light schedule. I do this on good lights. So my plants aka Photos grow over 7’ indoors. They get so big I end up growing horizontally. :joy::joy::joy:

@dbrn32 We need your input on lights. :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yeah baby! I could see it growing out the air vents on the bottom! :joy:

1 Like

They blow the tent door wide open.

She took up 16 sq feet by herself and still grew 2 feet out of the tent. This was G13 Labs Peach Puree CBD so strong genetics on this old plant I am enjoying right now.

3 Likes

That horizontal grow is another discussion.

1 Like

Amazing!

1 Like

Its easy to do. I use paracord and zip ties. Once the cola has enough weight, I release. She will stay that way if you get enough weight.

The above photo…look at the upper right side. That was the main Cola and it got over the size of a volleyball. Not joking. This photo was maybe 8 weeks old. I am bad about updating photos.

1 Like

You’re making me drool🤤

1 Like

I grow what I now call Super Monsters. If these two seeds I dropped last night make it she will produce a minimum of 500 grams per plant.

Dinafem Orange Juice looks great for Dabbing so I dropped two seeds in a Hydrogen Peroxide and water soak.

1 Like

So you’re running multiple strands simultaneously and potentially at different growth stages?

1 Like

Very impressive!

1 Like

I usually have 4 plants at a time. But I am changing it to no more than 3 as the tent becomes super cramped inside.

1 Like

Good call for 5x5

2 Likes