Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

I know the feeling Brother! Make sure you tag me when you do!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

2 Likes

I’m definitely gonna give it a shot! When do you think :thinking: would be a good time to clip one? I’m 4 days into flip. :pray::v:

3 Likes

Sooner the better Darrell. The longer they go on 12/12 the longer they take to revert back to veg.
:v::pray:

4 Likes

So I should’ve cut in veg? Well I’m gonna have my hands full with this round! I’ll clone on the next run :thinking: thanks for the info My Brother! I hope your night is as high as a Georgia Pine!!! :wink::sunglasses::v::metal:

4 Likes

It truly sux we won’t be able to grow our own!! But we gotta crawl before we walk right! :v::metal:

1 Like

I usually take clones 3 weeks after light flip when I’m cleaning everything below the net’s…
Plants are growing vigorously at that point… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Dman1969 I started five clones from my LA Confidential just recently. They were one week into flower but I put them on 24hr light. I’m pretty sure that two are showing the beginning of buds. Not sure how those two will do. It’ll be interesting. I’m going to take some pics for my journal to pick the minds of the gang.

3 Likes

If you have them on 24-0, the sugar leaves u see in the buds will grow back out in a few days to a week. Being a week into flower, they have to transition back to veg, but shouldnt take very long since ur pretty early into the flip

6 Likes

I’m definitely going to watch them close. I’m hooked on this new “hobby” of mine. I’m trying to learn as much as possible. This is, of course, my first attempt at cloning since I just started growing. Wish me luck. :+1:

6 Likes

I think :thinking: I see a lil color change just 6 days in. Or is just me! :sunglasses::v::metal:

17 Likes

I do believe you are right, she knows it is time! Looking good brother! :+1: :pinching_hand: :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Monkeys :monkey: undies My Brother!! And Thank You it’s truly appreciated!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

3 Likes

This is awesome my brother… I ran out of popcorn…who cares…I have biltong and buds …I like your girls…I think they coming on to me…:wink::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

@Arrow I think :thinking: there gettin almost legal!! :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: Thank you My Brother!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

3 Likes

One of the fan leaves from a 13 Ghost. :smiling_imp:
Holy :poop:. Size 11 beside it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin:
No wonder they hang a bit. :joy:
:v:
Sorry Darrell. Didn’t realize I was on ur thread.
Think I must be closer to the :giraffe::kiss:. :joy::joy:

20 Likes

That’s a hellova leaf :maple_leaf: rite there My Brother Barry!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

4 Likes

That is definitely one HELLUVA fan leaf

4 Likes

So…consensus is that IS one HELLA leaf you got there brother :joy: :joy: :grin: :sunglasses:!
:v: :pray:

4 Likes

I may have a potential monster Bushy :japanese_ogre: garden! The canopy is at 44” x 44” and the stretch is on! 8 days from flip! And lots-o-tops!! :wink: I’m glad I didn’t go for 6 girls!! I hope all is well with all My Brothers and Sisters!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

20 Likes

Looking great and healthy brother man! :star_struck:

You’re going to have one busy :circus_tent: soon! :partying_face:

5 Likes