Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Sweet start brother :v:

2 Likes

Awesome brother D…so I picture 4 well trained photos and 4 smaller autos…:wink:…am I about right…:joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thank you @repins12 @Enlightened420 & @Arrow I appreciate it! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Awesome! (We dont judge!)
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

I may try to do some clones off this grow. :wink::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Do it! It’s easy and free to do! Free plants of your favorites, who could argue with that? :nerd_face:

6 Likes

@kaptain3d I’m gonna give it a shot! :wink::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I’m far from a pro, but I would be delighted if I can help you my friend! :love_you_gesture: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Kap Is right, cloning is pretty easy.

5 Likes

Lookin good Dman!!! Enjoy the new space

4 Likes

Thank you Kap , @Happilyretired
@AfgVet The house is more than we expected and we love it! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Variegated leaf. @Gleaf

3 Likes

Those lil ones are going to thrive in the new grow room brother :yum: High Times D ‘ :v:

4 Likes

@Gleaf Welcome to my thread Brother I hope you enjoy the ride!! And Keep on keeping on! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hey Brother!! :wink: I just took a pic of the girls loosing their domes and enjoying their humidifier!! :sunglasses:

:v: I hope you high as me cause I’m on up there!! :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I think :thinking: I may need a lot bigger humidifier!! :flushed: :rofl::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looking good bro …chilling with some nicely cured PK tonite ! :crazy_face: :v:

2 Likes

@jjs I’m hitting Bh tonight Brother and it’s sticky sweet! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Keep an eye on the carpet around your humidifier if it keeps it too damp too long it will mold…:+1::v:

5 Likes

@Happilyretired Thanks for that info Brother. I’m Gonna cover the carpet with thick mill plastic then individual pans to catch runoff. Thanks for watching out for me! :pray::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes