Distilled Water from seed to harvest?

I use the water from my dehumidifier. It’s kinda like the circle of life. Lol

2 Likes

That’s a good idea it works ok

I still have to pH and add cal mag etc but it’s an easy source and always available this time of year.

Yeah I’ve just been dumping mine thanks

I mix my tap water with R.O. And try to get it at 200ppms, it seems to be working good for me.

1 Like

Wow thats pretty inexpensive for an RO unit. How long do the membranes last and have you verified the PPM after using for a while?

1 Like

The membrane is rated 6 mos to 1.5 years, I think, depending on your water. Mine is not very old, so I can’t attest to that rating. I have tested the ec/efficacy over time. After approximately 400 gallons of water being run through the system (to get approximately 100 gallons of filtered water) there has been less than a .01 increase in the end product’s ec.

So far, so good. :relaxed: I bought it b/c of the price, the reviews, and the portability. I ended up installing it under my sink, anyway, but it is very portable. I also bought the 4th stage cartridge, but I haven’t used it, yet.

1 Like

Can I mix store bought distilled water with my tap water to get it to 100 ppm, will this work? also should I still use cal-mag?