Dennis 62 simple grow #12

Haha I can only imagine. As soon you open my garage door you get hit with a strong Aroma with Berry mix with gas

2 Likes

I’ve got my tent exhaust vented outside. I was coming in side door of house and could smell the GDP outside :+1:

3 Likes

Well I selected grow 13 girls, well got a ? in there. Two fem, one reg, the fems are both Ethos genetics. Cherry Gar-see-ya

Early lemon berry

And then as a 3rd selection I’m going to try a regular seed, if it is a girl I’ll have 3 again, if male no real loss, as I’m sure these other two will be plenty. Anyway was a free seed, and don’t know much about it, I think it is from a mr.nice and is a indica domanate. It is Master kush x skunk reg. We will see next year as I have apartment inspection and will be waiting till then before 13 starts, but still got three girls I gotta get through flower :smiley: Here’s the line up

Happy growing yall

6 Likes

Early lemon would b my pick

2 Likes

Grown two, and was great weed, my daughter’s outdoor produced 21 ounces. So she’s probably going to be a beast. Hope Cherry Gar-see-ya will match my past grows of Early lemon berry. Last grow I got 3.5 ounces and grow before that I got 5.5 ounces.

5 Likes

Sounds amazing ima get some of there genetics next month at cannacon

1 Like

Standing and Clapping Brother, I’d do the 2 finger whistle thing too if I knew how.

I am coming back to Grow that Gold Leaf next time. I got some more auto seeds on hand for next time I hang my lamp.

Your buds pics of the gold leaf made me to come back and decide to Grow those again next time in my linen closet of 22x22. 3 Gold leaf autos for me next time for sure.

The Gold Leaf is a Real Pretty Bud to look at once it is cured. Very tight haired buds.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

3 Likes

I’m totally happy with the lemon berry, hope for a good experience with the Cherry Gar-see-ya, looking at their pictures of parent plants they got frosty as hell stuff. I loved the description, I have dreams of baseball size nuggets lol.

Going to Cannacon sounds like a blast man I’m jealous as hell :smile: @SilvaBack203

4 Likes

:drooling_face::heart_eyes: can’t wait 2 c them grow in your hands.

Man I was so surprise there was anything like that

1 Like

Well guys here we are at 83 days, week 12, and 6 weeks into flower all the girls are looking good, lost a lot of upper leafs but defoliating this late okay anyway lol. I’m pretty happy with afgooey being small, she has a ton of little sticky solid buds, going to be much better than I figured. All the girls have very few white pistols, especially on bannah, but I’m not worried about looks I’m watching my tricomes, and everyone is right for 6 weeks into flower, still a bunch of clear. I judge my buds in the middle of the plant, but Afgooey has a ton of amber tricomes on her sugar leafs on canopy buds. I’m shooting for new years, but I’m in no hurry this grow, no interruptions expected. @Work4iT Gold leaf is looking awesome with some big nuggets, she is still pushing a good amount of white pistols, she still has a ways to go. She’s turning gold too, like lack of nitrogen but I know that’s not true, but not worried, kinda pretty with fall colors. Only pH ed water, and pk booster, still keeping ppm 1800 +/- Anyway guys here are pictures for the week

Afgooey

Bannah kush

Gold leaf

Well I’m going to keep them going, happy growing yall :smile:

6 Likes

Really looking amazing my man’s

2 Likes

Thanks man, no where as pretty as your girls my friend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Those buds are getting huge man

1 Like

Gold leaf has golf ball size nuggets and so sticky, but only the top buds are solid, her other buds are dense but spongy, pretty sure they will dense up during the cure. But I’m off on my guessing again, with these girls you just never know till the very end… I hope I get suprised for a new year harvest :smile: Your girls are about on the same time line too I think. Hope you have a good new Year also.

3 Likes

Let’s pray we get it. This week ima start just water and fish shit.

2 Likes

My last watering my ppm were coming down, so I’m going to top dress a table spoon of pk booster, and I think I have at least 5 or so more waterings which will be just pH water. Will see how they look next lol

1 Like

I been watering only once a day

1 Like

@Brainsacco1 Hey my friend, this is my current grow #12 I hope you have the time to scroll up to the beginning. I use the hottest soil around, miracle grow potting mix, but these do fine, with proper watering techniques, light, and feeding. I believe that you are in pot 4 pot organic soil and I don’t know what it needs as far as nutes go. My girls are 12 weeks old today, they were in veg for 4 weeks before the flip to 12/12 (they are photos) 6 weeks into flower. Your girl is in first week of flower, you have 6 to 9 weeks at least, hope your plant fills out nicely, only time will tell. Holler at me on this thread if you have a question, I’ll try to help or we can ask others. Good luck

Thank you Dennis62!! I really appreciate you & all of the others on this site :+1: your right! It is in pot4pot soil. I will continue to do what I have been doing, with the light closer. I need to stop comparing my girl with others. I learned that a long time ago :smiley: :sun_with_face: :potted_plant: :heart:

1 Like

I water her once a week or so. Should I give her a little every day or two instead?