Dennis 62 simple grow #12

Went to see my buddy, I gave him a hlg 260 wide that didn’t work out in my closet. And he’s using two mars hydro 600s as side lights on this one pineapple express auto grown in dwc 5 gal bucket, using advanced nutes. I’ve grown this pineapple express auto from AMS, my last I got 5 ounces of solid nuggets. But my buddy has that beat by a lot. I don’t know how my friend got this plant to veg for as long as he did but man I’m impressed, he is about 5 weeks into flower. And these are nice tight bud…

This is the only auto in my seed stash these days, I gave away probably 200 bucks worth of auto seeds. Photos or this pineapple. Anyway guys thought you’d like to see this, have a great day yall :smile:

5 Likes

Wow he did an awesome job

1 Like

Good afternoon all, day 76, week 11, 5th week in flower, had cal mag or lock out on top newer growth, loosing some leaf but I’m not worried about it, I have seen this before a lot when my friend tried using mg potting mix with ro water, every grow had problems. Have 2 or more weeks to go and they will get there, all are still pushing new white pistols, but a lot of orange one now. Here’s pics this week

Afgooey

Bannah

Gold leaf

Well guys my ppm out today was 1900 to 2200 after top dressing of flowering nutes… all is well. Happy growing yall :smiley:

7 Likes

Looking great those ladies are very lovely

1 Like

Thanks man :v:

Really gonna b a nice haul when they r done

1 Like

I sure hope so, I’m always off on guess lol

I have hopes but I know they not gonna close 2 it so I settle with anything

1 Like

Ladies are looking phenomenal brother Dennis!! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::+1::drooling_face:

1 Like

Thank you my friend :smiley:

1 Like

I’m getting yellow fall colors, this is on my bannah who had verigated two color leafs, now that they are turning yellow made this very interesting flower

And this bright green branch, turned bright yellow :smiley:

Top cola is looking pretty good

Gold leaf is foxtailing on top colas and I’ve got light as hight as I can get it, non dimmable, but lower buds are doing fine.

Anyway way guys happy growing yall :smiley:

4 Likes

Just got my order number on my gold leaf and bannah kush, but just put this picture of gold leaf in this month’s Bud of the month :smiley:

Happy growing yall :

6 Likes

Excellent looking bud Brother :sunglasses:

1 Like

Beautiful Bud my friend :+1:

1 Like

Beautiful lady my friend. Wishing u all the luck in the bom contest

1 Like

Thank you guys @SilvaBack203 @Bulldognuts @spankyjr1 and I see you @Newt an @Carpenter I appreciate all of you :v:

4 Likes

Hey guys here we are at week 11.5 or 80 days old. 5 1/2 weeks into flower. All good and got some pics from today, a couple ways, I like the flash, really shows the reflections of the tricomes. But sitting every day I see this, all are still pushing white pistols but very few, and about done building, except gold leaf lots of white pistols, and foxtailing on top buds. Here’s gold leaf

Bannah

Here’s afgooey

Closet

Happy growing yall, hope you all have a good weekend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Really stunning looking ladies. They are very gorgeous my friend

1 Like

Thanks man :smile:

Best seat in the house, you would not believe the smell sitting there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes