Day 26- White Widow CBD Auto - Please evaluate and comment- Thanks!

I have Cal-Mag coming today.
I also have Fox Farm ‘Grow Big’ (which I haven’t used yet), and ‘Tiger Bloom’
How would you proceed from here…they are all full-watered, after they dry out, should I go to the 1 teaspoon Grow Big, and same with ‘Tiger Bloom’ and add the Cal-Mag for good measure?

Thats what I will do…at next watering I will add the Grow Big and Tiger Bloom…but what should I do with the plant with the high 1,800 PPM?

Just water next time and check runoff again. Nothing happens overnight but damage won’t heal. Just watch new growth.

4 Likes

Good advice there. Let dry out and then provide a healthy ph’d watering to plenty of runoff.

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late to the party but you’re in excellent hands already :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks!

Day 54 Update
Followed advice of other members-
I decided to give my gals a few hours of ‘REAL SUN’ today!
(not too long…just 2-3 hours max)
Boy, the ‘real sun’ really brings out their FRAGRANCE!!

Also, got my ‘jeweler’s loupe’ Here is what the biggest plant’s trichomes look like:

5 Likes

It takes a little practice but try to make sure your not going by the trichomes on the sugar leaves. They will be different than those on the bud itself. Those look like they might be leaves to me. I’m old and need glasses though. :slight_smile:
They tend to amber up sooner than the buds do.
They are definitely coming along though.

3 Likes

yeah, turns out you’re totally right. I looked again after I read your post and you are right…these pics are from the ‘sugar leaves’. The ‘buds’ are harder to zoom in on.
I think I’m just getting impatient…i’ll try and take a pic of the trichomes on the bud.

3 Likes

Wow is that right!?

I forget, are you in a legal state? I wouldn’t be game to try that here! :flushed:

Nice catch there @MoBilly

And great pics @FirstTimer1, but yeah keep an eye on the buds - it’s cool to see the difference hey

1 Like

Just germinated the 4th and 5th seed of my initial/first ILGM purchase of White Widow CBD Auto. This time, instead of Happy Frog only, I mixed Happy Frog with Perlite and a little Ocean Forest soil…plus, in these fabric pots…and with the new lights from the start. Looking forward to seeing hgow they do!

8 Likes

Day 58 of my White Widow CBD Autoflower grow.
I have three (3) plants 58 days old.
I just started the last 2 seeds…only they are starting life with the following changes from the 1st Grow:
1.) They are in Fabric pots
2.) Instead of ‘all Happy Frog’ soil, they are planted in a mixture of 4 cups Happy Frog, 2 cups Perlite and 1 cup Ocean Forest.

Here is my biggest plant:

Here are the trichomes:
(I read that they go from clear to cloudy to amber fairly quick…is that true? This plant started flwoering a good 2 weeks before the other 2 did. What do you think about these trichomes?

AfterlightImage (14)

11 Likes

Please check out my journal & share any insights…Thanks!

@dirtydave
@Docnraq
@Ontrack
@Luckyrider
@TEGRITY
@Thumper
@PCM
@Clinto
@Spiridly
@CC_Mo

1 Like

Please check out my journal & share any insights…Thanks!

@GreenSnek
@plumbdand
@jdw
@roaddawg714
@kellydans
@Plutarch
@AlienBrew
@Pinboy
@MrPeat
@YuccaBud

3 Likes

Looking good so far. You are getting close to harvest. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yup, looks good.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag ! nice clear pictures, looks to be in the window to harvest mostly cloudy with some Amber.
Very nice.

1 Like

Looking pretty chunky! I’d be proud of these especially from a first time grow. Keep it up!

1 Like

Looks awesome. My first ILGM was a WWA and arguably my favorite ever. Keep doing whatever you are doing! Looks like I could use your advice in my grow!

2 Likes