šŸ„„ Dankloud's Coco Adventure

Truth be told Iā€™m not upset with how the top 1/2 looksā€¦ But the bottom 1/2 is quite young looking. Ugh. Idk man. I might end up harvesting halfā€¦ I started removing some lower fan leaves and Iā€™ll leave it at that for now. Iā€™ll go smoke and maybe just forget about it lmao

2 Likes

I say let her finishā€¦give her a trim but donā€™t chop until I get a chance to yell at you tomorrow.

:joy:

2 Likes

Lmao yeah while I was smoking I decided to just trim her. Doing that now.

2 Likes

A partial harvest can be done, take the upper buds and let the lowers go a while longer to mature, do some defol of large fan leaves so all those lower buds are getting good light.

6 Likes

I done! Before/after

12 Likes

Light pruneā€¦ maybe pull some branches gently aside to get a little more light penetration if you have the room

4 Likes

So dropping some more photos. Frostiest bud I have grown so far! Colas seem mostly filled in, but the buds that were shadowed are still pushing out more calyxs.

Tent starting to smell when I open it now :drooling_face:

Itā€™s taking a lot out of me to not harvest a few colas lol

Wondering if itā€™s about time to start just waterā€¦ :thinking:

14 Likes

Looking tasty!!

3 Likes

Rounding the final turn soon

2 Likes

Gorgeous

1 Like

Gosh those budook so fat and dense great job

1 Like

This. I just squeezed one of the smaller colas a bit and its rock hard! Fingers smelled great too! Fiance thinks Iā€™m weird for sniffing my fingers like Iā€™m snorting something. :rofl: Iā€™m drooling every time I open the tent! :drooling_face:

Thanks for the kind words everyone! So glad to bring a plant to almost harvest without any major issues. Plentiful trichomes, sticky dense bud, stanky (the good kind) stinkā€¦ Not much to complain about!

8 Likes

Haha thats sounds amazomg

2 Likes

looks nice and dense ā€¦ good job man

1 Like

Nice and frosty! Looks good to go for water only.

1 Like

Alright so, change of plans. Trichomes are more developed than all my last grows, I canā€™t keep myself contained with all this frosty bud staring at me, and worst of all, Iā€™m almost out of bud.

Itā€™s harvest time! :scissors: :potted_plant:

14 Likes

Really nice man! We need to do a trade when you get it dried. :wink:

3 Likes

Really gotta get a better set up for dryingā€¦ Checked a bud and its humidity was under 10%ā€¦ Going to bag it up I guessā€¦ Hopefully will be able to revive it a bit.

Any citrus fruit peel ( orange, lemon, lime, etc) with your buds, will help the humidity rise. But careful itā€™s really fast and easy to overdoā€¦ it also add a bit of citrus flavorā€¦
Or fresh fan leaves will also help raise your RH and wonā€™t add any tasteā€¦ :nerd_face:

1 Like

Ok so last night I trimmed. Took 5 straight hours, didnā€™t go to bed till 2 amā€¦ Today I sorted through it all and separated the popcorn buds into their own bag, the ā€œtop shelfā€ stuff in the Grove Bags and the rest in a zip loc. Iā€™ve got 2 glass Ball jars, but @MaD-VapoR should be bringing me some more Grove Bags on Friday.

Grand totalā€¦ 8.31 oz!! O.o

Next grow I will stay on top of trainingā€¦ Need to eliminate popcorn!

8 Likes