šŸ„„ Dankloud's Coco Adventure

That bud is coming out beautiful

2 Likes

Been a full week since last update. Iā€™m super addicted to modding my 3D printerā€¦ I need help!

As far as my girl goes, Iā€™ve upped her feed a bit and she seems to be quite happy right now!
Hereā€™s how sheā€™s looking:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s a beautiful plant

3 Likes

Thanks man! Hoping she stays that way. I can NOT wait to try it. :relieved:

1 Like

Looking good and will be a very fat girl

1 Like

Hereā€™s another few bud shots! Definitely my best grow yet. Canā€™t wait for it to be done!! Not much more to report other than I thought my dehydrator died, but then I realized the humidity had finally gotten low enough that the controller turned it off lol.

12 Likes

lookin good brother

1 Like

Fat girl. Great job

1 Like

question, with the Jacks 321 my sour dā€™s are in flower just got the bloom bag of nutes. do i just replace the veg bag with the flower bag?

2 Likes

Not sure which recipe youā€™re using but Iā€™m using the same one through veg and flower.

2 Likes

If you go on Jackā€™s website they have nutrition schedules accessible. For bud onset their schedule calls for you to only use Bloom and Epsom Salt for 1-2 weeks.

2 Likes

sweet thanx, i pulled a real dumb ass move last night. after work 12 am in the morning tired af.
this coco is going to be a curve from hell. no worries though. kinda fun to watch how fast coco reacts. had the o crap moment. fed the seedlings the mix for the soil girls, started them on jacks out of conv. lmao itā€™ll come always does. but i realized it about 20 mins . later and they looked like crap. basically flushed them pronto. hope i caught it fast enough

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be fine. These plants are very robust!

1 Like

yeah insane growth on the coco compared to soil. i kinda feel sorry for the gals in the soil. they are going to be the ugly sisters who get no loveā€¦ jk

1 Like

Lol treat em right! Theyā€™ll still produce for ya.

1 Like

u know it. i cant not take care of the liitle ladies.

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering if there is anything I can do to thin her out at this pointā€¦ Any recommendations? @Hellraiser ? Anyone else?

What does she look like today? Same as the last photo?

1 Like

Iā€™m about to just harvest it lmao. Itā€™s so unmanageable. I need to stop letting my attention get pulled away to the point that I donā€™t fully take care of my plantā€¦ :man_facepalming: @MaD-VapoR

Lower stuff just not getting any light!

8 Likes

Let it finish man! Are you happy with where itā€™s at? I say ā€œ2moreweeksā€! :rofl:

Just get in there with some shears and cut some lower leavesā€¦then when you can see what youā€™re doing start pulling more.

2 Likes