Dagao22 First grow journal purple platinum

Hi @arrow when you say put that plant under lights and reveg her into a monster are you referring to @Dagao22 post 631
Or some of the trained plants in other posts.
Very interested if you are referring to that little stem with a bud growing off the top suggesting it can be grown back into veg then onto become a monster.
Cheers

2 Likes

She still rooted brother I was able to clip the rest of the plant without touching that one I could reveg it but I think I’m gonna make that lil bud as awesome as I can was checking out her trics and she’s looking great needs just a bit of amber she still has a bit to go :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes I do believe that’s what he meant and I could reveg it but I’m just gonna finish the lil lady off till she’s ready and ripe

2 Likes

Don’t want to harp on.
But to get this little stem poking out the soil to reveg would you cut the flower off and she would start sprouting new leaves

1 Like

Hi brother… In the right hand corner of my post you will see Dagao’s avi…if you press onto that you will see what I commented on…yes he could grow that lil thing into a tree if he wanted to…as long as its a photo and it rooted…you pretty much have a monster clone …like my BB’s…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Like @Arrow said as long as she’s got roots I could reveg and she does but I’m just gonna make that tiny bud really awesome

4 Likes

So here is what I got from the big girl everyone

Smells great I tested a bud and I got so ripped off it I am so happy with my first grow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@kaptain3d @CoyoteCody @Happilyretired @Arrow @ashhhh @Covertgrower @Cannabian

12 Likes

Awesome congratulations on the harvest…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

1 Like

Here’s my other girls in flower mode :joy:

9 Likes

Thanks brother :grin:

Congratulations on your harvest! great work buddy

1 Like

Haven’t been able to come on the forum lately so popped in quick getting a nor’easter storm in upstate ny well most of the east coast and we’ll gotta get ready for plowing and snow removal Fun Fun Fun!!! NOTTT!!! :joy:

4 Likes

Thank u it feels good to know I can keep up with the big kids :joy: the smoke came out premium great taste it’s a citrusy flavor

4 Likes

I’m with ya on the snow prep! Them nice looking buds should help.:crazy_face::+1:

1 Like

Congratulations on a very respectable harvest! :star_struck:

Very nice work! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Right lol right now I got it in a jar curing but I got other stuff for the snow :wink: … And @kaptain3d thanks for the kind works bud

3 Likes

Nice buds!

1 Like

Congratulations nice weights!

1 Like

Very nice looking buds!!! Congrats!!!

1 Like

Awesome bro…:tada::tada::beers: nothing like your own …congrats… I see you got bigger plans :wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like