Dagao22 First grow journal purple platinum

great job my friend. congratulations

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone sry I haven’t been on lately I got alot going on my mom had a mild heart attack and is getting triple bypass surgery tomorrow I’ll be posting pics soon as I can

3 Likes

Damn brother…hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery…stand strong… sending good vibes to your family…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@Arrow Thanks brother she has a 95% chance of success so that’s great

4 Likes

Those are great odds bro, I’m sure everything will work out just fine…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas brother!! I am praying for your mom never easy to go through something like that. I hope she makes a full recovery!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mums health 95% good.
Not a great time of year for it all to be happening.
My dad had a triple bypass when he was 60 he 86 now going well.
I had a mate 60 he had one too he 65 now and way healthier.
My mums just been put in a home she can no longer use her legs and my dad been caring for her for the last 20 yrs.
Married for 60 years.
She loosing her memory and still thinks she home and calls out to my dad.
Real sad she never wanted to go into a home.
Worst bit is I can’t see her due to covid for one reason she in Australia im in nz.
Not sure why I’ve mentioned that.
I was acknowledging you and your mum. Sorry
Take care @Dagao22 send you some healing thoughts.
Cheers

2 Likes

Thats a pretty good xmas present :gift: :ok_hand: I wish her a speedy recovery

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mother,
Healing vibes for her my friend.
Happy holidays and congrats on a bountiful harvest brother :v:

2 Likes

Plenty of healthy vibes sent her way my friend… :pray:

1 Like

Thanks brother cody Merry Christmas also thanks for ur kind words… @Blackmoon thank u brother and it’s no biggie I’m glad u shared… @Cannabian thank u also brother… And @Enlightened420 and @kaptain3d I appreciate ur great vibes I want to let everyone know I just got the call from her Dr while I was writing this and she’s doing great the surgery went well and she’s awesome I’m so happy :grin:

8 Likes

Excellent news brother :smiley:
Now you just need to help nurse her back to good health,
Healing prayers and vibes for her speedy recovery :v:

2 Likes

I will be here for her every step of the way brother

6 Likes

Yep that is great news awesome :ok_hand:
@Dagao22

1 Like

Awe news brother…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

So update on my mom she is doing amazing she is such a strong woman thanks all of u who who gave ur prayers and such

4 Likes

Now for an update on my girls so it’s been a few weeks since I have been home my girls uncle has been taken care of them as good as he can he doesn’t grow or know how to mix nutes or anything but whatever he has been doing is working for now lol here’s the purple platinum mother

Here’s her first clone

Here’s the solo purple platinum clone

She needs a bit of love but doing ok
And last the monster crop clone she’s a bit rough but will pop back nicely and they all stink so strong already

@Arrow @CoyoteCody @ashhhh @DefNSmokn @kdawg @kaptain3d @Covertgrower and anyone else I forgot to mention

13 Likes

I think the solo will be my next solo cup challenger :wink:

5 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

Welcome back brother…very glad your mom is doing good…:ok_hand:…your plants are awesome and will do even better with you back…:wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes