@DankSZN this is my journal lol sry about the wrong post earlier

1 Like

@29sgordo29 this is my first journal not first grow though

1 Like

These are two others Im flowering now

My solo first then it’s big sister

The other

10 Likes

Very nice! Is that one a solo cup challenge?

Yes she is

1 Like

@ashhhh this is my journal

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I’m set to watch :+1:t4:

If you have any questions let me know

@Ss2442 this is my first journal not my first grow though I have pics of those still in flowering stage

2 Likes

Oh cummon … its ok to be a newbie! Its like being gay… im lesbian and proud of it!

5 Likes

Lol :rofl: u got me rolling :joy:

1 Like

Roll it good brudda!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag wow…
This is my first crop.
I had an autoflower catatonic previously to this batch but I had no idea what it was or what I was doing it wasn’t following what I had looked up as its grow guide…

1 Like

The solo and the other bigger one are just some bag seeds I started in some horrible sandy soil but got advice cuz I didn’t know nothing lol and once I started getting on the right track boom they took off but now I got the lil purp started I’m thinking about just doing LST with this once and see how it goes

1 Like

I think I rather rip the bong a few times before bed

1 Like

Just ve ready to climb in the morning tree monkey@

2 Likes

Always although tomorrow my start is gonna be trimming 28 arborvitaes then not sure what else yet

1 Like

Have a great night or day lol w.e it maybe where y’all are I’m gonna crash happy grows :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ewe! Im felling a 120 foot western red cedar next to powerlines, chip and buck into log lengths. The chip 2 other piles from 20 other trees we did last week around a fire hall. When thats done I can submit my bill. Thats tomorrows thing.

1 Like