Dagao22 First grow journal purple platinum

Naw just kidding, thats just storm clean up :laughing:

thats me removing those trees in a hole so they can do construction. I do that all spring, summer and fall. I prefer to use the bucket truck alas it aint always a thing!
Gets harder every year to climb these now that Im 56and yeah I wear full PPE unless Im doing useless stuff.

11 Likes

Lol did some storm damage two days ago…my boss says the same thing he’s about ur age and he’s been doing trees for about 40 yrs and it’s taken a toll on him he has to get corazon shots in both his shoulders once a month but yea the buckets nice but not always an option…look at the burrs on that last pic u could make a nice penny off them if u had the right buyer :wink:

2 Likes

@TDubWilly this is my first journal but I’m sure u saw my solo cup challenger and the other female I posted on the other threads

2 Likes

@dbrn32 since the purple platinum is still a small seedling is is ok when the sun goes down to put it under a blue LED for the last I’d say 4-5hrs of the 18/6 schedule the LED only putting out actual 80w or should I use both blue and red I can use one or the other or both ?

2 Likes

I’m set to watching brother

1 Like

Awesome glad to have ya

The ratio of energy from each woyld make the difference. Hard to say without that.

1 Like

Gotcha ok thanks

Thanks for the tag brother! Anything Platinum I’m always curious about, there was one platinum strain I was hunting for a good while back but could not source it, name will come to me :grin:

2 Likes

Would make a sweet epoxy table

1 Like

Following. I am a new grower.

1 Like

Awesome glad to have u man u are like the first person i chatted with on the forum that made me wanna be a part of the community and gromily in this wonderful and amazing forum so ty for inviting me to be apart of the solo thread cuz u inspired me to join :slightly_smiling_face::wink::clap::+1:

3 Likes

Right that it would :grin:@prostock so glad to have u following my journal I hope that it will be of use and might help u learn something new along the way as I hope to learn as well happy growing :relaxed:

3 Likes

I have a LOT to learn!

1 Like

i’m in!

1 Like

U and me both :joy: but I’m getting there … @bazoo nice I’ll update in a few days with some pics everyone give the lil one time to get a wee bit bigger :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeah no problem love to be here this is my grow right now

Im hoping for 3 pounds a plant ? Should be close? Maybe?

14 Likes

Wow that’s awesome :exploding_head:

1 Like

Depends on the genetics mostly!

1 Like

To a large degree yes :+1: as well as genotype, phenotype has a lot to do with it. Same seed stock grows different plants!