Crossbreeding strains

Hello I am looking to cross my landrace strain Columbian gold with chemdog does anyone know who if anyone sells male pollen?

1 Like

Damn, I’ve been thinking the same thing.

I have make pollen, but would be interested in other pollen genetics. Problem is can you trust the genetics of the pollen provided?

If serious about breeding one needs to be certain about all controlled factors.

1 Like

https://www.kindpollen.com/?blog-category=cannabis-pollen-bank-the-only-web-site-where-you-can-buy-cannabis-pollen

8 Likes

Will for the win! And the crowd goes wild

4 Likes

Sweet! Awesome find.

4 Likes

I thought you mite like that … lol

4 Likes

Thank you great information to have will check them out

But at those prices, ouch! Also, Would be more interested in pure/landrace strain pollen. Too many Hybrids X Hybrids gets me lost!

ILGM should consider selling pollen. They could even create a “breeders” pack. Although I make my own seeds, that won’t stop me from buying new strains to try out. Hell, I was just looking at the balance in my account today trying to figure what else I want to buy and I have still have like 8 plus strains I have not even germinated!

1 Like

Yes trust is a big thing and the same can be said about buying seeds. How do I know that what is said to be say Columbian gold is really Columbian gold? Thank you everyone for all the info.