Critics & Cheerleaders Needed

I just bent one to far had to wire her up not down lol

2 Likes

Yeah youre right. The banannas are still pliable, the gorilla glue & crystal are stiffer.

2 Likes

good morning you are doing fantastic it all ways scares me to death when i bend and pull and twist on my babies but in the end it is worth it keep on keepin on

happy grow’n you got this

2 Likes

That scrog screen looks plenty full, @Laurap! Great job!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the encouraging words!! Now im in for what seems forever. From flower to harvest!!!

1 Like

Thanks, as you know i was a bit terrified to do all this, but think its working! Yippee!!!

2 Likes

You know for years we lived with the perception that people growing weed were bad druggies just out to sell it to all the little kids or whatever but now it’s good to see that we have a community of like-minded nice people growing things that we love to growand plus we get the benefit of using the plant the way nature intended if that’s what we want

3 Likes

So @Myfriendis410, have i caused any harm with my ph being higher in veg? Like i said most of time @ 6.3

1 Like

Not at all. If your plants grew happy then you’re fine. It should have no affect on flower.

2 Likes

Probably would of been happier but hindsight what a blessing. Lol
From now on my highest ph will be 6.0. Thanks for Everything!! Youve been such a blessing!!!

2 Likes

Morning! Last day of transition. Counting flowering days as of tomorrow. The crystal & gorilla glue are trying to take over the tent. My lil bananna kush are fighting back though.

9 Likes

Looks like an excellent scrod you’ve got going there. It is going to be exciting to see these plants pack on the buds! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here im at the doctors schedulong surgery for 22nd this month. My girls have probably grown at least 6" since flip. They are already packing on numerous buds.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Cant stop taking pics of these girls!

10 Likes

I can see why! In my last grow, I filled up my phone with photos of late flower. I had to go through later and do a lot of deleting, but only after most of the pics were on my computer. That tent of yours looks fantastic right about now.

2 Likes

This grow has me as excited as my first! Trying soiless, super cropping & scrog for first time. First grow i was soooo afraid i would hurt them, now i bend & pull on them. Crushing them & all sorts of things!

7 Likes

You’re doing a great job too!

2 Likes

Thank you!! Means a lot!!!

1 Like

Time for a Stupid Question. The prefilter for my carbon filter needs replacing. I have an Apollo 4" carbon filter. How do i judge what size is needed? I cant go on amazon & look for replacement filter as i am unable to figure size. Ever felt Stupid?
@Myfriendis410, @dbrn32, @WonkaMan & for a stupid ?, @Countryboyjvd1971 for luck!

1 Like