Critics & Cheerleaders Needed

Rob gave you the advice I would. I would only add that that is why I don’t screen em all together.

Keep your lower canopy until the plant hardens off and you can start to defoliate. I’m actually removing little branches and leaves and when I do they are covered in little popcorn buds. The plant will kind of tell you what to remove. Definitely let the plant fill the screen before flipping. And, you can keep tucking well into flower.

2 Likes

Thanks to you & @dbrn32. Yall are always there for me with excellent answers.
I see the point of scrog per plant now but first timer went with a full scrog. So hopefully harvest will be big!
The last bananna has just started thru scrog. Yippee!!!

2 Likes

Any time! I don’t think it’s that big of deal to do like you are. Some members seem to really stress the one plant per screen thing though. At the end of the day all that matters is it works for you.

1 Like

Yeah; you know your situation better than anyone. I’m not gonna second guess your setup: you grow good cannabis!

2 Likes

Pics of first scrog. Guess im doing it right. I do see the advantages already. The middle is getting as much light as the rest this time.

4 Likes

The last bananna was going thru scrog but hadnt been supercropped. Its been done as you can see.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Well good morning ladies. Looking good today. :grinning:

2 Likes

Went into flower yesterday.

4 Likes

Trying new things with girls. Hope it works!!!

4 Likes

Ah the fun part. Also the part that seems to take foreeeeeeever!

3 Likes

Looking great young lady, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Need to ask: do i continue to weave the plants in scrog? When do i just let them go?

Once they’re done stretching I let mine go.

2 Likes

This is my first scrog so wasnt sure what to do. The canopy is pretty much full. Ive got a couple holes left but i think im doing it right. We will know for sure in a couple months. Lol, right or wrong.

3 Likes

You know, it really doesn’t matter. If she’s still flexible enough you can try filling those last couple holes. Once you’re screen is full they’ll just come up out of the net a little until done. You have a big light so I wouldn’t worry about that any. Your branches will probably start hardening off some before too long, so be cognizant of that filling the last couple of holes.

Once transition is complete you can go a do a round of cleaning out larf and open up your canopy a little too. Then it will just be a matter of watching your bud sites get thick and juicy.

2 Likes

I cant wait. This is really exciting for me. Fun trying new things & watching the results. Thanks again for all your insight!

2 Likes

@dbrn32 said it pretty well. I would only add that you will be tucking and moving branches around for most of flower. Just watch out for hardened off stalks.

2 Likes

The stems are already stiffer but still able to bend them. It looks like morethan last grow but i can never guesstimate well.

2 Likes

Some plants harden off early and some not so much. You won’t have any trouble. Worst case; electrical tape and honey lol.

3 Likes