Craziest plants I've ever grown.....anyone seen similar?

Dam bro ur killing this that looks amazing, hope your all good by the looks of it your cloud 9 excellent work as always :v:t5:

1 Like

Thanks @HeadbandNate how things your way?

There you go. IMO you will love it.

1 Like

Hello Hellraiser, We haven’t talked for a while. Not since harvest on my Gold Leaf Project back in Aug. Howzit? Have been working in Norfolk Va and will be moving to the Eastern Shore of Va. soon. Stuck between the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Poor Me. Cant wait. Looking at a piece of land 3 1/2 acres, with a nice house. Surrounded by country. A large nursery across the road. Sounds like a growing time . Mostly outdoors But I think I will continue with the 4x4 indoors. I had a blast with the first grow.
Just wanted to say hello. I miss you guys. You, GreenFlex and a few more. Will stop in from time to time. PEACE

3 Likes

Whats up GreenMachine? How is your world and how is your new room working out? Hope all is well. Ended up with just over a LB From the Gold Leaf Project. Alot going on other than that. Moving back to Va. soon. Glad to get away from the Chicago Area. Will check in from time to time and let you know when I get settled again. I agree with HellRaiser. Genetics. Some funky ass straines out there. Take care growmie.

2 Likes

Hey Fishawk, sounds like a great place and similar to what I have in mind when I retire, if I make it to retirement LOL. May your buds be covered in trichomes and your harvests plentiful.

2 Likes

@Fishawk I’m doing good brother and thanks for asking! Sounds like a nice piece of land especially right across from a nursery!

So went ahead and harvested the more mature of the two outside ladies and here she is.

9 Likes

I could see that smile right through your bandana. LOL.
WOW That makes my mouth water. Strain?

1 Like

@Arrow I have not a clue on the strain tbh!

Killing it brother… Nice, very very nice…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks @Arrow gonna let the other one go a little longer hopefully depends on the weather

1 Like

I’m also harvesting lil girl in the morning…got a tree outside dropping pollen on everything… includes my buds…I’m not smoking no other tree…so she’s finishing her darkness period…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

11 Likes

9 Likes

Inside…

4 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Man, those colas are CHUNKY!!!

1 Like

Lookin good, my friend :+1: :v:

1 Like