Coyotes ilgm grow

4 Likes

Thank you, the wife did a fantastic job, just a little long and we will be enjoying it.

5 Likes

Waiting on that July bom to start lol.

7 Likes

9 of the seeds have popped up above the coco.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Happy Independence Day Cody and everyone. Stay safe all :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Happy 4th boys and girls

5 Likes

8 Likes

11 of the 12 seeds dropped have broke the surface of the coco

9 Likes

9 Likes

Thats a historically accurate painting by the way @Gremmall

5 Likes

I used masterblend on my last grow, I started the end of November into December last year and finished it about a month ago. I added silica, Cal Mag, flower fuel when I was in flower, and a touch of hydroguard. I consider my results a success and we’ll be using Master Blend from now on. I used 2.4 - 1.2 - 2.4, for most of the grow but did up the master blend itself to 3.6 for a little while. I thought it was a little harsh on my plants and eventually backed off to 2.4 again. The cal-mag I used just because I have it and in the future could probably just tweak part 2 and 3 to get the same results but did not take the time to experiment on my last grow. I ended my journal that I used masterblend on but I will tag you over there if you want to take a look and see my results.

4 Likes

Thank you!! I will read through it, I might just stick with jacks, and add additives, we will see lol, again thank you!

3 Likes

All 12 are above the coco

7 Likes

Happy 4th and nice looking girls @CoyoteCody

4 Likes

Happy 4th! Hope it was good! And thank you!

2 Likes

This may not be as far fetched, as a lot of people think, especially the way that things are going. My ride is nearing the end, hopefully not anytime soon, but I fear for those that come after me. People have forgotten freedom isn’t free and they seem to want to give it away freely, now a days. Some are in for a rude awakening, if this comes to fruition. Believe me, I have been in some of those places, in my travels.

29BD43E5855843EAB01A0534CF18D92E
image012-2

10 Likes

Hope your 4th was good brother!!

2 Likes

Coodles: “So they quit selling these.”

What? What did they quit selling???
:wink:

4 Likes

The ZDF fem seeds that I wanted lmao.

4 Likes