Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Ok possibly just the start of being hungry for some food being it only had clonex clonex is just a root hormone so no food to help it out on that part but at that time it’s not up taking anything really colors might straighten out now that it’s in some food. Just watch the temp of the rez water if that’s in the tent as it will jump hotter quick. Might wanna see about a piece of foam or something to try and block the heat from getting to the rez that was my only issue with hydro is I needed a chiller water above 68 to 70 starts algae and nasty stuff growing and promotes root rot
Do u use hydroguard

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips brother. Much appreciated. This is what I was feeding them.

Dwc is totally new to me so learning as I grow, lol. Yea I added Hydroguard at 2mil per gallon. So far rez temp is holding at 64°F.

5 Likes

That’s what I use. That and to water only PhD to 5.8. Once roots hit about 2 inches long I plant them in their homes or wherever they get planted solos nursery bags ect if a seed treat it like a kids start off small amounts of feeds like quarter to half dose to start. Of all works out good and looks good bump it up. If u notice the tips turning a bit yellow back off the feed about 100ppm for a week or so then add it back

1 Like

Damn Brother CJ!!! You are flipp’n Kill’n it. Are you hiding grow tents somewhere :joy::joy:. Every day the Cooterjuice runs get bigger and bigger :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I used that on the White Widow clones I took and now in week 3 of flower. Super good stuff :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’m definitely set to watch those and an upcoming tent full with a SOG :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Lol thanks brother OG!! I’d have a grow setup in every room if I could, lmao. Currently this DWC grow, drain to waste coco in the closet, drain to waste coco in a 2x2 and a soil grow in my 2x4…
And still have not completed setup on my “big” setup, Scorpion Diablo and Autopot 6 pot spring pot still sitting in boxes

1 Like

That’s going to be epic right there Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get it setup. Just gotta get time and a little help to get it going. Have some framing and electrical to do. This cold ass weather isn’t helping either. Nor is it helping my humidity. Struggling to keep lung rooms at 40% with humidifiers running.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the set up! :poop: weather is killing my lung room too. RH is 27-30, temps are good at 74 with my 2 1500 watt heaters running 24/7 . Barely managing 45-50 RH in the closet and tents :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I bought a 6 gallon evaporative humidifier. Figured it’d help alot, not really. Old ass house of mine is just sucking it up it seems.

1 Like

That sux brother! I think I’m getting lucky with the tent and closet RH due to they’re size and crammed full of plants and transpiration helps with the inside humidity :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Pretty cool looking setup! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks brother🍻. Hopefully I can grow some awesome plants with it. If not it will end up being a 30 gallon cloner, lmao!!!

3 Likes

Rez cleaning day… Not what I feel like doing, but gotta get it done!! Pretty dirty after 2 weeks and 50 gallons or so of solution. The Lumina really makes a mess in the rez, but plants seem to love it. Should probably clean every week.

5 Likes

Gotta love it

1 Like

And after a rinse, filled with hot water and about a cup of 29% h202, circulate for 10 mins, dump rinse and wipe. We’re ready for fresh nutes

Oh and 1 new air stone. I finally broke the last of the long thin “blue” ones I had. Don’t ever buy that type!!

7 Likes

Getting ready to clean myself brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I did the same long thin blue ones and the broke so easy I think something with one of the nutes or the pH up or down breaks up the bonding agent that holds the stones together or something because they appear to disenagrate a bit then snap easy. Wife was running hott water over one and when the stream of water hit it snapped it in half. I found tho u can take the little black plug off the one end and ram the plug into the end u need sealed on the smaller piece that broke off tho and use it as a smaller stone atleast til I get new ones lol. I have stones here for the cloner and never use them. Wonder if it would help get roots faster with one vs not having one just the sprayer from the cloner.

1 Like

Yea I learned the hard way. The stones did put off a good amount of bubbles. The round stones though are very durable. Haven’t broke one yet. As far as using them in a cloner I don’t see why not, couldn’t hurt