Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

The 600 was my 1st light and still use it :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

The Ts1000 was my first. Actually had 3 of them at 1 point. But hooked a local grow buddy up with 2 of them. He runs those 2 and 4 Ts600’s in a 4x4

1 Like

I believe both of these have the Samsung diodes in em

1 Like

Purple Ghost Candy
Little lady decided to join us today and she has both Cotyledons!! Little one ear gal is trying to grow her 2nd set of :leaves:!

8 Likes

Congrats Daddy O :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks brother OG!!

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush Day 19

Let the torture begin!!! Time to start some lst and get these ladies spread out.

11 Likes

Plant torture a5e044e63dfc7a0782899def5829131d

3 Likes

I’m with cooter. 30 to 50 watts. 30 being if good lighting with good diodes and all. 50 being if blurples lights or cheaper diode. Really if u can hit the daily dli with your lights u should be fine but u do wanna make sure the coverage is as even as possible.

2 Likes

Jumping on them early!! I like it CJ, gonna have another full house :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I like to start training my autos as soon as they are tall enough to get that first bend on em

1 Like

Right on, I’ve tortured the :poop: out of a handful. Each run I experiment with a different training technique. All depends on how full I cram a tent :joy::joy:

2 Likes

For sure brother!! Is kinda amazing the abuse these plants can take!!

2 Likes

Yep, I super cropped a few autos this time and a 1st for me successfully. Tried once but the timing was off (too late in flower) and stunted the bud development. I’ve been training and feeding autos along the same lines as a photo, I just substitute a month for a week :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Purple Ghost Candy
Decided to go ahead and get the Superponic system going. Used 10 gallon tap water and 15 gallon ro. That gave me a starting point of .25 Ec (125ppm). That put the water level about 2" below the net pots. The bottom of net pots was wet after a few minutes of running my airpump so I’d say that’s a good starting point. Added week 1 nutes with Lumina and Tribus, 1.0Ec set ph to 5.6. The 10 day old seedling has some really nice roots!! The seedling that popped Monday wasted no time at all throwing a nice root out of the bottom of the cube. And finally the little 1 ear gal is still trying so I decided to throw her in the system and see what she does

9 Likes

How high u have the light turned up. The bigger plant appears to be possible burn on the leaves unless u know of other reasons I just did this to my plants and I’m not getting why lol. Lights r above the canopy like 4 to 5 feet and I only had it at like 50% and it was burning them. Plants r like 2 months old just recently uppotted to 7 gallon oxys

1 Like

CJ,

Belated Happy New Year Brother.

At what point are you moving them out of this set up, White Tub?

They are going into Auto Pots after this?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s burn. Light is 24" above and giving them right at 300ppfd. I was thinking she was just a little light on color cuz of new growth or a little hungry. They have only been getting Clonex nutes at 300ppm until I transplanted them into the system yesterday

1 Like

Same to you brother!! This whole setup is new to me. So this is my first grow with it. But i am planning on running these start to finish in here. Just to see how it goes. Eventually I wanna run 12 clones in here in a sog type grow

3 Likes