Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Thanks brother!!! I’m anxious to smoke these!!! Very citrus/earthy smell they putting off!!

2 Likes

Love that scent :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

December 2nd, Day 12 for the Fast Buds Blackberry. Got the modified Mars Hydro 2x2 cleaned up last night with the help of my wonderful wife. Cleaned out old roots and dry sifted the fine stuff out of the coco that the Gorilla Cookies grew in and filled a 7 gallon smart pot. Mixed up 1 gallon of week 2 Botanicare Kind nutes at 500ppm 5.9 ph and set in the tent and placed the little gal on top of the pot in her solo cup. Transplanted her this evening coating the hole and her exposed roots with Mykos. Watered her in a bit with another gallon of same solution giving most to outer edge of pot. Never used a 7 gal pot in this setup. But the 3 gals and 5 gals I have used the plants had no issues filling them with roots. Set the FC3000 to give her 25 DLI.

5 Likes

Set to watch this one in a 7 gallon pot! Off to another great run CJ :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks brother!!

1 Like

My first photos are doing well. They are definitely gonna test my super cropping abilities when I put them in the closet to flower. Plan to super crop and scrog them. Wedding cake on the left. ILGM Blue Cheese on the right.

Also received my Lumina and Tribus care package. Was a very good deal!! Currently using Mammoth P. Any benefit in using Mammoth P and Tribus both? Or waste of $$$?? @Low @Hellraiser @OGIncognito @Nicky @Not2SureYet @IP54

10 Likes

Looking great! I’d just alternate using them if I were you. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Same here, it’s what I do with Tribus and Fishsh!t, alternate them, biodiversity is the way to go.

5 Likes

Same! Prolongs the life of both bottles as well.

5 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks guys!

4 Likes

December 7th, Day 91 week 8 of Flower for the 2 Sorbet Dream ladies. Pretty much a waiting game now. Lady on the left has been getting hand fed New Millennium Winter Frost only for the past week. Lady on the right is still on the rez and eating well!

15 Likes

Kill’n it Brother, love the cola monsters :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks brother!! Making my mouth water every time I open the closet door!!

2 Likes

I bet it is Brother, hell looking at those monsters has me salivating :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Very nice :+1:

1 Like

Thanks brother! :beers:

looking incredible CJ. just found your thread and i’m all caught up.

we’re you returning your mislabeled ac infinity tents or do you have 3 of them now? lol. i love my ac infinity 4x4x80

1 Like

Thank you!!! Ac Infinity gave me shipping labels to return the wrong tents. Even though they screwed my order up, there customer service is top notch!!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

So my wife decided she wanted some “office” furniture… I mean I guess I couldn’t say no. Little on the pricey side but the complete setup comes with the Kind X420 LED.

I been planning a bigger setup for a couple months. Bought this on HLG’S Croptober sale. Very nice savings on this light!! Still working on my grow area for this!! Hope to have both new setups running for the new year!! I’m thinking Autopots Spring pots in this one!!

11 Likes