Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Thanks brother!!

1 Like

Well I finally got my AC Infinity 72" tent!!! AC Infinity credited me back 25% of my original order total. ILGM Blue Cheese and Wedding Cake photos are loving the new space other than its about bed time, lol. Fast Buds Blackberry is coming along nicely. Stretched a little more than I like but she’ll be ok

7 Likes

I’m so confused. Have I not been following you? :scream::scream::scream: looking fantastic

2 Likes

@Low Lol sorry brother. This will be my main thread once my other journals finish up. I had a journal for each individual grow. All new grows will be updated here. Hence the name change. Sorry for the confusion!!

3 Likes

And thanks for the likes!!! The Sorbet Dreams are beasts!!! I just got picked to grow some autos for Super Sative Seed Club today!!! Pretty excited to try there genetics

2 Likes

Rolling Brother, like the RedNeck ingenuity, I use the Folgers cans. Waterproof all the way :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@CooterJuice , good call. It’ll be easier to follow you like this.

2 Likes

Hard to keep up with ya CJ, I finally set ya to watching last week :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@CC_Mo @OGIncognito Yea be easier to follow for sure with one thread, lol.

3 Likes

@CooterJuice , got a question. How do you determine how many times a day to water/feed the auto’s in this setup? Just trying to not let the coco dry out takes this many multiple feeds?

2 Likes

I followed guidelines on the coco for cannabis site. I fertigate them every 4 hours. Meaning every 4 hrs they get fresh nutrients in the coco with just a little runoff. That little runoff is like a mini flush so salts never build up. I monitor runoff ppm only. If the runoff ppm is rising. That typically means salt is building up. If runoff ppm is 300ppm more than what your input is (assuming your plant is healthy) that’s telling me that I either need to increase fertigation cycle time or add another fertigation event. My pump runs for 30 seconds only. So over the course of the day they go through 2.5 gallons of solution with almost 1/2 gallon of that being runoff. My pots stay 90-100% saturated at all times

3 Likes

I had to read that twice before it soaked in lol but that makes perfect sense now.
So do autopot users have to flush on occasion due to salt buildup?
Also, I’m not alluding to autopot vs halo system, just trying to wrap my head around it.

2 Likes

3rd run on auto pots and haven’t had to flush. Once but a single and PH due to my own negligence :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Forgot mention that it depends on your line of nutrients :love_you_gesture:.

2 Likes

:raised_hands::fire: sweet!

2 Likes

@OGIncognito , ok that’s what confused me. All I’ve read about autopots have not mentioned having to flush. Are you using Jacks? I’ve viewed your threads & can’t remember.

1 Like

I have not played with Auto Pots yet. But that’s in the very near future. I was asking @OGIncognito the other day on his thoughts on Auto Pots. Sounds like a win win to me

1 Like

Out of likes but yes on Jacks 321

2 Likes

Sorbet Dream. November 30th. Day 84 Week 7 of Flower. These 2 ladies are doing great!!! Just a waiting game now! I believe the plant on the left is gonna finish here soon. Big gal on the right still has all white pistils. They are still drinking plenty. They go through right at 2.5 gallons of nutrient solution a day with a little less than1/2 gallon being runoff. Temperature average for the week 69°F, 54%RH

5 Likes

You my Brother are killing it! Damn that tent is full of great looking buds. Interested in a smoke report on those, heard good things about that strain :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes