ConcreteBudz Indoor 420Garden Adventure 🤯

The driver can be on the outside of the tent. Need more wire :v:t3:

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower i need your help real quick!

1 Like

@dbrn32 you around!!?

1 Like

OK all ears.

1 Like

Haha I got it! I was running my red and black wires to the circuit and I was like dam how do I crimp these so they stay inside the positive plug haha then I just pushed and they went in nice. That part is done.

Any added benefit of running your driver outside and not just right on top on light?

5 Likes

Heat only is the benefit

1 Like

Gotcha thanks

2 Likes

70" overall is a good height I subtract 4" from the top and the height of the pots from the 70 make a plan from there.

1 Like

No I had 70 to start but my light won’t go higher then the filter or fan so I might HAVE to put on outside like you said. Have you flowered with your tent and filter like that? Does the room still smell a little even? Or no the filter kills it

Because your filter is just in the room now exhausted the air right?

1 Like

I’m into odor control big time I’ve done it both ways I think it’s about the same. The odor will leak out regardless the joys of flower and odor control. :v:t3:

2 Likes

All assembled ready to rock n roll this week! Light is a beast! Thanks @dbrn32 for the recommendation

3 Likes

What strain(s) are ya going to grow?

1 Like

Well I have some pink sugar cookies photo reg seeds and three turned out female but I keep them outside I might pull a clone or two for the stealth box. But I’m going to run passion punch Auto first. I think autos will suite me better for now with the height issue. I left filter and fan inside for now I’ll post a pic in a minute. I still have to hang wires out the way Etc and I don’t like how cluttered it looks I’m probably gonna switch it around like you did @TLC

1 Like

4ft8 to the light from floor… def want that extra almost 1ft

5 Likes

in a 60" tent with the tallest plant I’m 12" from the light :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@pr check it out

1 Like

I think I’m going to do what y’all recommended and put my driver and dimmer on the outside of my box… it will help keep wires out the way too.

2 Likes

So I should have plenty of height

3 Likes

NAhhhh yeaaa I’m def taking the filter and fan out I don’t like the way it looks at all… and that’s like a foot of height there.

2 Likes