ConcreteBudz Indoor 420Garden Adventure 🤯

Hello Everyone few more questions before I start my grow. So I’m going to be growing in all coco and I’m trying to go for a more organic grow I love my bud to have that just clean taste. I see a lot of people on here using jacks 321 and I’m just curious trying to find out if it’s a good choice for that organic clean taste I’m after and do I need to buy the jack 15-0-0 calcium nitrate and the 5-12-26 part A fertilizer and the Pennington epsom salt? I am a complete newbie when it comes to these nutrients so please school me and give me your advice on nutrients and what to run with my Nutes for my pure coco n perlite grow PLEASE and thanks Happy smoking!

2 Likes

I would consider using Dyna-Gro products. Easy to use, inexpensive and extremely effective. I use them exclusively now.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll look into them.

Dyna gro is equally not organic as Jack’s lol you’ll want to see about getting the nectar for the gods sample pack and I use down to earth dry amendments with my coco coir you’ll also need to introduce bacteria I use compost and fish s#!t sample bottle but if you want clean taste with dyna or Jack’s you just gotta totally flush it 2 weeks prior to harvest

2 Likes

@GreenSnek you use down to earth dry amendments? How long have you been using them and do you love your results? Have you used any water soluble nutrients you can compare your results too? I was going to use Gaia green dry amendments in my coco coir grow at first too then I seen all this talk of jacks and stuff so I’m asking for opinions now. You have a link to any of your grows so I can see your results?

Hey @ConcreteBudz,

May I suggest you try the Alga range from Plagron. I’ve been experimenting with them and Coco for a while on and off and I’ve had some wicked plants using the Plagron range with Coco. I find mixing in some bat guano and worm castings improves things further as well as buffers against some of the minor deficiencies that can occur if you push the plants hard like myself. Coco will hold onto negatively charged ions so if you running distilled/RO water I would recommend a splash of CalMag to buffer out the sequestering properties of coir. That being said using municipal water and the above outlined I’ve never had an issue and only see a small issue when using RO and high powered LEDs whacked up to full.

Another option that I’ve seen work well are the biotabs but I can’t vouch for them as I have no first hand experience and only going by third party information that I’ve read elsewhere. Dutch passion was showcasing a plant grown in Coco using biotabs and it looked impressive.

Hope this provides some food for thought. The reason why I went for Plagron liquid fertilizer is it’s immediately available to the plant so makes corrections easier and fits the nature of the beast (Coco coir).

1 Like

@Seymore_budz Thanks man I will look into them too now and check it out. I’m interested indeed. Bat guano cal mag and worm castings, molasses are all things I’m going to include in my grow in top dressing/Teas definitely periodically throughout the grow. Do you have a grow journal of your own I can see some of your results using the plagron line by any chance? I know I can’t go off other peoples work all the time I’ll have to do my own but I like looking at peoples results so I know the potential results I’m looking at.

No problem buddy, anytime. I’m new here so I’m yet to setup a diary but I have some photos on my other phone of a nice Glueberry OG grow I done using the Alga range and coco. I’ll dig them out in a few hours and post a couple here.

Here’s a couple of photos of a small 4ftx4ft tent using a 300w Lumatek Attis light. Plants are in a mix of Coco/Guano/Work Castings and receiving Alga bloom. The strain is Electric Purple from BIG.

8 Likes

Awesome man beautiful buds! I’m gonna do some research and look into them. If I end up using there line I’ll lyk for sure brother thanks for the info!

1 Like

@Nicky @dbrn32 can y’all give me some more of your very wise advice please!! Maybe tag a few people that could help too. Need more opinions!

1 Like

If you want to grow organic jacks isn’t that. But I don’t think you will have an issue just because you use synthetic nutrients either.

3 Likes

I don’t necessarily want organic but I don’t want to be flooding my plants with more chemicals than needed and I don’t want them to effect the overall taste of my product I know flushing at the end helps with that too but just trying for some clean good tasting herb.

You can do that with most synthetics and probably not have to flush for 2 weeks. I like using jacks so far. If I was going back to bottles I would probably go with canna.

1 Like

Thanks @dbrn32

1 Like

Ive used ONLY them my 1st grow and got decently great results then 2nd grow it was a 50/50 blend of that and the nectar for the gods liquid organic nutes along with Mr fulvic and mykos and am getting EXCELLENT results( maybe not quite as good as Jack’s or dyna but it’s 100% organic and you can’t beat that)these are autos 1st pic is 1st grow 2 an 3 is 2nd

3 Likes

Love it man thanks yeah I was really into the idea of dry amendments I might use some kind of mix still not sure.

I really love Earth Juice’s Original Five, plus a few other supplements.

2 Likes

Thanks @blackthumbbetty. And do you currently use this line of nutrients?

1 Like

I do.

1 Like