Colloidal silver spray and seeding

Has anyone been successful at getting a fem to seed using colloidal silver. I been sprahing my zkittles for almost 3 wks now, 2 wks of flower. Am i starting to see sacs or am i dreaming. Sorry for the pics, best i.could do at night.

1 Like

Not yet, those are just calyces.

2 Likes

Personally no. I used colloidal for a few weeks a couple times a day every day. Switched to Silver thiosulfate at @repins12 suggestion after my bottle of CS ran out.

Sts did the flip in about 2 weeks of twice-a-week sprays.

3 Likes

I have used both the CS and the STS. In my humble opinion the STS was much easier :v:t4:

1 Like

@Graysin
@BobbyDigital
@repins12

There is a pale yellow(what looks like a pollen flower) starting to show. Could this be a ‘male’ flower.
Just fyi i do know what males look like i have just never got a female to produce pollen so not sure exactly what im spose to be looking for.

Yep! Nailed it. There (s)he is. Keep applying the CS til the flowers look ready to open up. They mature a lot like lilies, if you’re familiar with how those tend to grow, swell, then peel back and open.

1 Like

I concur with @Graysin. Congrats, my friend. Outmotherfreakinstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Looks like a nanner to me. But that means the pollen sac has already opened. Need to catch them before they open

1 Like

Thanks guys, im very excited.

Only if trying to harvest the pollen, as opposed to openly pollenate though, I assume? I sorta just let mine contaminate the entire room.

Im just wanting to pollinate this on its own. Its isolated. It is/was Zkittles auto that has veged and return to its photo state. Now i want fem beans frim it.:wink:

Then you’re golden. She’ll spill pollen all over herself - my Wedding Cake auto is a testament to that. :joy: lots of those seeds now.

1 Like

You can. Make sure you don’t consume anything you put the CS on

2 Likes

Ah, that makes good sense.

1 Like

Confirmed 100%. She has flowers.

Congratulations! :confetti_ball::champagne::balloon::tada: