Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

Awesome congrats! :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks!!

3 Likes

The Maui wowie

9 Likes

So, did you see any male parts on your plants? If so what happened, did they through pistols later? Just curious since I still have quite a few Maui seeds left.

3 Likes

The Maui was good from the beginning, it was the grandpoobah that I was worried about. It was growing parts that didn’t look male, but they didn’t have pistils, but now she is covered in them.

8 Likes

I’m not in it, but go vote!!

4 Likes

14 Likes

nice pic!

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m a sucker for top down shots.

5 Likes

@dbrn32 how long can I run this engine without muffs, I have some coming but I’m bored and want to play with the timing a little, 5 minutes max.

4 Likes

Just open headers. Man ur gonna have some pissed off neighbors. Having to rev it and all. I see the popo gonna be there if u do :joy::joy::joy::laughing:

2 Likes

Nah they love it, the cops have been here once for the 96 katana 600, they asked if we were working on it, we said ya, they said ok and left, that was over 2 years ago, and they haven’t been back since lol.

7 Likes

I might overlooked the status of your cherry bomb. Female?

3 Likes

Its the Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno, and she is definitely a female. :grinning::+1:

13 Likes

Tent shot. Looking way better

10 Likes

This one is super bushy!!

11 Likes

Numbers I’ve heard thrown around were seconds, and not very many. Its not necessarily a problem for engine to my knowledge, but seals and gaskets can fry very quickly.

8 Likes

I’m waiting for the muffs. I watched this one guy on YouTube just stick a hose up to the inlets, but I decided we can wait lol.

6 Likes

If impeller is in good shape you could probably get away with it. I feel like it’s just awfully expensive lesson to learn the hard way. Even running on muffs i feel is a little sketchy. If they slip and you don’t see, the ol B.O.A.T acronym will definitely be in play.

3 Likes

The water pump is engaged even when the prop is not correct? I was thinking about using an old bathtub to put the outdrive in and fill it with water, start the boat and fill the tub as the engine picks up water. Also my brother will be watching the muffs when we start her.

4 Likes