Cody's coco cultivation

:rofl: if we tag each other simultaneously what could happen :grin:
You’ll have to scroll back a bit, but not too bad, Have fun readin :wink:

Interesting, I just wanted to post a link to the journal but it actually will go right to what ever post you were on when the link was copied…cool! Here you go, enjoy!

4 Likes

Nice thread link Mote Man. Everything u need to know there.

@CoyoteCody ive been storing my pollen in dark vials. No idea how viable it will be for now. But will get back with u early January (expectd using date)

3 Likes

I hear the best way to store it is frozen, I dont know, but they say that it would be viable for up to 18 months maybe longer but the average was 12-18 months. @Mote thanks for the link! @Amazon66 I hear bags are the best but I don’t know.

3 Likes

Thanks man, neat little feature :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If you freeze you have to thaw out before opening. Ive heard of people storing in dark at room temp and having it be viable for a year or more. The key is dark and dry for storage.

3 Likes

I stored mine in my compost bin way down where it was cold and lonely. Stupid marijuana sperms :fu:

6 Likes

Lol too funny.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m going to start Coco my next grow so I’ll be following.

3 Likes

Cool glad to have you along for the ride.

2 Likes

Still not a lot of change, I turned on one blurple to see if that helps.

5 Likes

So I’m doing a gift exchange, they said the limit was $20 well technically I didnt pay for these seeds lol

6 Likes

You’re not playing dirty Santa, you’re playing old dirty bastsrd Santa lol…nice gift because know what? The person that gets them didnt have to pay for them either :wink:

4 Likes

Exactly!! Plus I know it’s good smoke so they will definitely be happy with them. They are from a dispensary, peyote purple.

4 Likes

Going to pick up some more seeds tomorrow from the dispensary

4 Likes

Now that’s an interesting strain, and I havent even looked it up yet but I love the name & what it implies.
Sweet :+1:
I have an idea for a project bouncing around in my head you might be interested in, along the lines of your objectives, I’ll tag you when I start the thread :slightly_smiling_face:

HGK…whtf! man, this is why l love this place. Stock up Dude!

3 Likes

Yes please tag me!!. Ya I love it when I see this on their menu.

I am getting as many as possible I probably have 100 of the peyote purple in stock.

2 Likes

Nice!!! that’s awesome! are they regs or fems?
You’re Rocking dude :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Regs as far as I know they could be hermed fems I suppose. I want to cross breed with some of them just to get the hang of it, probably next year, I need more space, I will probably get a 4x4 tent around January or February.

3 Likes

That is a very good explanation in 1 pic, thank you. I’ve got to remember to ask questions from my journal so I can keep it all together but I smoke and just start out to read then I’m asking questions :laughing::laughing:

5 Likes