Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Huh huh…“taint”

2 Likes

Yeah, but now with strict testing and regulations, low budget products don’t have to be bad or bad for you. If your buying from a dispensary there should be 0% chance of something like that be cutt with whatever your buying, no matter the price. These carts are killing people. We’re lucky in Nevada to have it like we do, but it’s just expensive. The price has gone down a lil, but give it some time and we’ll see it decrease. @MattyBear

6 Likes

For sure. Prices are way lower now than they were in 2012 when we first became recreationally legal. And I agree. There should be a 0% chance of someone dying from any product. :facepunch:t2::call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

6 Likes

You can do it!

1 Like

Durban Poison 30 an 8th out the door. P13
It’s good so far. Smells super :tangerine: citrusy.

10 Likes

I wish the size of that place alone didn’t give me anxiety lol! I need to restock today or tomorrow, too. I’ll probably end up going to essence as usual. I can order online, they have it waiting for me, and I’m in and out of there without incident. Plus I know what to expect price/quality-wise. That feeling of not knowing really screws me up, and sometimes stuff flies out of my mouth before I realize it…like “wtf is this popcorn?” or “you want $50 for this crap?” Some folks don’t like that lol

10 Likes

I always feel over pressured in dispensaries here. Like it’s to much of a process to just go in and look around so I always end up buying something. Which is why I don’t go in them lol. If I do I usually just get a small pack of gummies. I plan to try and make some soon to keep myself from buying anything.

6 Likes

I know right ? I went in late tho after 10:30. Was chill.
I feel ya on stocking up. I just copped 2 grams of Remedy Live Resin (half gram units) and a 1 gram BaM Sequoia Strawberry preroll for like 67 dollars at the Dispensary Henderson. This wax is sooooo :fire:. Remedy :fire::fire: super light tan color.
Lemon Bean (JillyBean+ Lemonade Dream)

Definitely won’t be sleeping on any Remedy deals. Their carts are 2for60 today at Silver Sage Wellness. Might have to check them out :eyes:. I am probably gonna stock up 1 more time for the next 2 weeks, so gonna try to splurge. Boutta knock out haha Remedy 420 dabs too :fire:.

5 Likes

I can’t think of anything from Remedy I haven’t liked. That’s a hell of a deal! Dang, you were on here late. I was up, too. I shoulda hopped on here and kept you company. I did go to Essence, got:
Jack Herer - peppered Juicy Fruit gum, perfect headache and nausea meds, every time. Thanks, Jack!
Afternoon Delight - Banana Kush x Shrom x Tangie :drooling_face: This has a lot of the same notes as GG4 (sorta) when smoking, but more skunky/fuely. It really relaxed my back last night after the bus ride.
Garlic Cookies - Smells and tastes like french onion soup with mushrooms. I know. Really though. Very potent…don’t make any plans.
And more Tahoe Alien at 32% to knock my ass out.

I think I need Lemon Bean in my life. Jilly Bean is serious mood meds for me, and LD is great for headaches and pain. Let me know how they treating you! :v:

4 Likes

Garlic Cookies from NC? What other cultivator’s did ya get? You go to Essence on the strip or what lol.

For what I got it was a steal. It’s treating me good. Was up late dabin it. Lemon Bean is Legit :fire::100:.

The matrix I had was pretty good for 30 an 8th too.

2 Likes

Still don’t know how you take all those dabs and stay conscious! Lol especially till 4-5 in the morning. My azz would be out :zzz: :bed: :sleeping: @Dr.DankThumb420

4 Likes

Lmao what’s up Midwest :laughing:. Dude my tolerance is so high. I smoke to maintain. Every hour or so take 2-3 fat dabs. @Midwestnewbie most people can’t dab like that so don’t feel bad lol

3 Likes

Sup buddy? Just playing in the garden

Yea your tolerance has got to be crazy to hit dabs like that! But hey smokem if you gotem! @Dr.DankThumb420

6 Likes

My bad, yeah, Essence on the strip. Garlic Cookies is from Nature’s Chemistry, and the rest Desert Grown Farms. All really good, but the Jack is about the only “functional” one for me…or, it’s just a bad couple days. I’ve been really out of it, like I’ve been ripping Haze in my bong all day, only I’ve smoked less than I typically would have by this time in the day. Everyone in the house has been sick, maybe I’m getting it. Hopefully it’s not the Kung Flu.

3 Likes

Nice. Seen a few people on that Vegas Treez sub Reddit are saying to stay away from DGF ?? How is their brand in your opinion cuz your always getting them? Funny I was gonna stop at that location but didn’t see any good wax deals. How much did ya get the NC w your discount for?

Yeah I got a head cold on and off too. Plus I burned my hand really badly about 3 days ago with boiling water so I’m trying to rest.

3 Likes

I haven’t had any issues with DGF. In fact, a lot of their eighths have been only a couple big nugs, even heavy sometimes, not dry at all, great terpenes…no complaints at all. Then again, I only get top shelf. I’m guessing the ones disappointed are getting either older, dried up…oh, there is that…they use plastic jars that don’t seal up the best, so if it was packaged more than a couple months or so ago, theirs starts to dry up sooner than others’. I’ve seen some pretty sh*tty batches of theirs in the past, but lately it’s been great. I haven’t had any concentrates at all in a really long time, so I have no idea who’s got what, other than flower. I always get a full ounce, for the bulk price, but it comes out to about $30/3.5g, with the tip and the bus pass lol I’m going to try to get my MMJ card renewed in the next couple weeks or so, too. Then it’ll be just over $200 for the ounce, out the door.

5 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 I saw you burned your hand, then forgot about it after talking about all the dispensary crap. Then I remembered when the water got a little hot, cleaning my bubbler. WTF you do, bro? Just blisters, or worse? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Worse. It’s like bubbles with water and super bruised. I’m thinking about going to hospital. Burned it like a dummy trying to pour some water out my soup :rage:@elheffe702

That sucks man. That’s better than burning yourself on a dab rig or something…sounds like it’s a lot more painful though! Might not be a bad idea to get it looked at.

2 Likes

Lol it’s actually worse man. I already have a burn on my other arms wrist from that and it ain’t sh*t compared.

1 Like