Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Dab burn cannot compare. Not even close. Would rather be burned by fire then water :100:

Sh*t, I’m sorry. Was the soup at least good?

That looks like it hurts like a mf. :neutral_face:

The dab burn is just annoying I guess, comparatively.

3 Likes

Ha. I didnt even bother eating it. TBH it was one of the worst pains I’ve yet experienced. It literally felt like every nerve fried instantly in each finger the moment the water touched my skin.

2 Likes

That sucks bro you should get that looked at! And looks painful as a mofo

3 Likes

Yes it is super painful, have to keep elevated at all times or the bloodrush in my finger tips starts to hurt. I am debating on going. My mom says to go. My lady says not to go and she’ll pop the bubbles and wrap it up… decisions decisions… lol @Midwestnewbie

1 Like

You better go to the hospital. If you burst those bubbles, you more than triple your risks of infection! And if you use some old wives remedies be careful. Back then, they use to put greasy stuff to keep the wounds ‘’clean’’. Bad idea!! It just gives bacteria a medium to grow. It’s important, go to the clinic… just my two cents.

7 Likes

yeah bud… burns and infection… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:they may want to put u on preventative antibiotic… at the least they will clean it well and give u the best stuff and a heap of dressings… looks sore mate… :grimacing: :wink:

6 Likes

You need some silver sulfate cream stat.

3 Likes

Don’t pop blisters! Whole skin keeps germs out. Try ice water to cool them and yes you probably want to get a doc to look at it because face, hands, feet, and genitals are more sensitive rule of thumb is 1 hands worth of skin in those areas 2 hands worth elsewhere go see doc.
Note I haven’t see a burn that bad since my bro-in-law tried fire breathing and got his hand with the alcohol.

5 Likes

Need to have it looked at cause when the blisters bust it will get infected if not wrapped up, they can fix you up and give you water proof something so you can shower do anything in water. Good luck. :thinking::blush:

3 Likes

Don’t do it I’ve had them infected never bust, then it’s really painful

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying…bad idea busting those. I have had a finger turned green once because of an infected burn… Never again will I play macho with a burn!

4 Likes

My 78 dt80 2 stroke caught fire because of a failed reed cage and set me on fire, the entire back of my leg was down to meat, and I didnt go to the hospital for 3 days, my muscles tightened up so much I couldn’t move my entire leg, and it was green, like green green, they had to debreed(?) it scrub off all the old dead rotten stuff and clean it out, but they gave me a tub of silvadine(?) And it was a lifesaver. Now you can barely see the scars.

6 Likes

See @CoyoteCody, now people will be able to say truthfully that we were rotten kids! :wink:

6 Likes

Oh there is no denying that at all lmao.

4 Likes

Debride. Oh, f**Kin ouch. Damn, @CoyoteCody!

I agree, @Dr.DankThumb420, go to the dr. Better to have them say “oh, no big deal, do this that and the other” than to have to show up in a couple weeks to have your arm amputated. I knew a dude that had mono and didn’t know it, bit his fingernails a lot and it got into his hand. His entire arm started swelling up real big and changing colors. I’ll drag your ass there myself if necessary :joy:

5 Likes

Updog Updiggity Update:

9 Likes

Very clean organized tent, how big is it. :seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

Thank you! It is 48"w x 48"l x 80"h.

3 Likes