Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

Chopped two Munson’s , one is getting washed. Need some killer rosin for some carts. Hoodoo #2 should be finished tomorrow or Monday I’m thinking. Got a ice maker from family to get a bunch of ice ready for our first true batch of fresh frozen bubble

3 Likes

That sample Snookered me pretty good the other day brother. :joy:
Top notch smoke in my books. :+1:
Well done.
:v:

3 Likes

Glad to hear brother :smile: , the new stuffs even better can’t wait to show ppl some proper terps finally!

3 Likes

Fresh frozen Munson 73u-160u first and second test run

3 Likes

25u-73u first and second run

4 Likes

The third run kinda kicked my ass tbh , long night sitting outside in the cold hand mixing

2 Likes

18.5 hrs and still washing that single plant , this is a lot of work to do by hand

3 Likes

Admittedly we had a 1.5 hr nap

2 Likes

Super Star :star2:

1 Like

All finished ,looks like 30 plus of the prime. Very sore after all the stirring but the product is most excellent , most is in the vacuum chamber in the freezer prepping for the first round in the fridge as it dries

3 Likes

4 Likes

Munson on the flush

5 Likes

i-like-it-thumbs-up

3 Likes

So frosty again, Id love to try your weed. I need just a pinner is all probably get messed up for a couple hours

2 Likes

This Munson has some great candy blueberry terps on top of some garlic (GMO like) funk. She’s had some issues in late flower , could have fed her another week but we know better for next round. The terps are very strong on this gal

3 Likes

Next ones in line are transitioning well

4 Likes

@Oldguy if your not too busy today I’m still up to smoke a couple fresh frozen Munson’s , I’ll be busy after 1 tho got a lot to do in the upcoming weeks

3 Likes

Looks like we have found two keepers out of every pack of dominion so far , I’d say it’s a trend actually. With the one exception of hoodoo 3/3 females (lost seeds in the mail , got crushed(were in a bag)) so I expect to find lots more from the upcoming packs!!

3 Likes

Some Munson fresh frozen js to start the day , hitting the spot indeed !

3 Likes

I’m sure they are brother. :grin::+1:
That looks melty as f. :clap::clap:

:v:

2 Likes