1 Like

Didnt win the light sadface :cry:

Okay DWC on hold makes me sad but did get new homes ready for transplant soon
FFOF soil / FFHF soil layered
Extra perlite
3 gallon. Geopots

1 Like

The war chest
Thats just soil nutrients lol got hydro stuff as well for my next step in my growing career

2 Likes

Ladies got mammoth p and a touch of big bloom this morning as always i start early and works great everytime guess im lucky

1 Like

Looks like you’ve armed yourself to win that war! Lol

1 Like

Full-on Attack Mode

1 Like

Setup achieved added a humidifier

1 Like

Happy babies just got sprayed not over watering lol

2 Likes

11 days old

1 Like

They must be autos to be in that big of pot this early .

2 Likes

Nope photos
Gave them five days i starter pots then right to big one ive had great luck going right to big pots

1 Like

Maybe that’s part of the benefits from that Mammoth P additive you used , I tried to transplant to a big pot once and it seemed longer for the plant to get started , so I started transplanting in stages to continue the root system to get bigger plants .

3 Likes

I think you could be right
In 10 ten from now i bet they will be two to three time that size

1 Like

They happy got there morning spraying

2 Likes

Got a couple of sample bottles of that Mammoth P today at the local grow fresh store and picked up another centrifugal inline fan 435 CFM to pull air out and the 190 CFM to bring air in and my humidity shot up from 42% to 62% almost immediately and with all three lights on full power my Temperture is holding right at 79 degrees and humidity goes back to 44% , I think the few added changes will work great once I get into flower and I bought another humidifier mister to help .

2 Likes

Nice man youll kill it now i love my humidifier
It keeps my seedlings at 58-70 RH and they just got some mammoth p 0.60 ml
You will love mammoth its good stuff cant wait to see your grow