Cheesus,Critical Impact,Casey Jones photo's grow

Update-

1 Like

@ktreez420
Im breaking out my other tent hooking up 400 watt hps here is my question finish flowering my three in flower now or grow out three seedling with MH/HPS

1 Like

If I were you?

With two tents I would immediately flower any girls that were ready, then with the new tent I would have that be my veg tent. So I would finish flowering in one, and keep it my flower tent. And at the same time I would be starting my new seeds for the new veg tent :tada:
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

5 Likes

Right now one tent is auto flowers but my plan is all photos when there done have to order one more LED for the 32x32 tent a good one maybe mars hydro 2

Or this one
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NTBZKDE/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1476810433&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=advanced+led?tag=greenrel-20

Ohh ok, now I understand! How much longer for the girls to be harvested? Because remember, you need to germinate and veg the new girls before they can go into flower.

That P450 is so nice! But in my opinion, after talking with @iva I would just build my own for less money and it should be more efficient. But hey, do your thing dude and get what YOU want. I’m just a broke DWC guy lol

1 Like

35 to 45 days Max on them autos then off the photo land and im starting new batch one month into Veg so get that cycle going lol oh yes its going to be nice

1 Like

My plan is this while photos Veg run one more set of three autos veg photos till next autos are harvested that way 18-6 the whole way harvest autos flip switch 12/12 what you think about that plan

1 Like

And one of my photos will be dwc friday ordering my setup

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B015TL6OW2/ref=mp_s_a_1_49?ie=UTF8&qid=1476819606&sr=8-49&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=dwc&dpPl=1&dpID=41jOCXzGvML&ref=plSrch?tag=greenrel-20
Something like this or i could hit hydro store get really good air pump 6 inch basket evrything pay more but start sooner

Honestly I would recommend just buying that setup on Amazon. It’s exactly what I bought for my first DWC setup. It’s all you’ll need in one package. But you’re right, you can definitely buy a bigger pump and upgrade, but that little pump will actually work great for just one plant, trust me!

3 Likes

I would veg for two if I had light control. More bud sites.

2 Likes

Everyone is confirming my thoughts thanks everyone my gorilla glue vegged 2 months 4 feet with scrog like 40 colas each one 9 to 12 inches and as big round as a D battery

4 Likes

Just for reference to bands are better or not better, They both make good quality units for a good price
Mars seems to cop flack for being made in china but so is Platinum and you can order both with no names from the factory if you dont care about warranty but unless you buy 50 you will not save much
Mars and platinum are basically the same and picking one over the other is just personal choice
They are both great entry level led units and for most home growers they are all we need
There was a point where Platinum was better quality but now they are the same and I think the Mars Pro2 a little better because the leds are in modules and can be easily changed , They come in two chip sets Cree or Epistar (same as Platinum) and for even coverage over the foot print only because of the new style reflectors spread the light but Platinum use lenses so they tend to get better penetration in to the canopy and use better fans so are quieter in my opinion. Mars are always loud but all mine have after market fans fitted now and are very quiet

Looking forward to seeing these plants in flower can you speed it up :slight_smile:
The grow pot cheaply guy puts the pot the plant is in into the new larger pot while filling to make a hole the perfect size to lower stress of transplanting and it looks like it worked on his autos.
It looked like a good idea to me just wanted to pass it on.

1 Like

Ive always used the same pot start to finish just trying something different and thanks for the info ive got two MarsHydro 600 and i can say id buy two more or one of there new ones
Mars 2
Mars pro
Or Reflector
Two fill out a 32x32 tent

1 Like

Here they are today after work

I am impressed by the Mars Pro 2 but I would of liked to see it made of alloy it is heavy

1 Like

Im still working this setup till harvest so things will get interesting soon bout to spend some cash friday to get my second tent dailed in

Also this project my wife and daughter started together
Maybe ill get hot buds lol

2 Likes

That is exactly what I am doing except I’m going all out doing it all on her first grow indoors

2 Likes

update

1 Like