Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Just got the indoor lady’s watered so here’s a quick pic, had to take one how can you resist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
OG tent

And the purple Kush candyland peyote tent some of them are a little shaggy haven’t trimmed much due to the herm, situation

6 Likes

How much do you put in press at once do you use the prepress and fill the bag up or what do you usually run

2 Likes

Sorry had an early night last night which made for a really early morning lol. I usually press about 5 or 6 grams at a time so I don’t have no overpours off edges of parchment. I have been using micron bags either 25 or 100. 25 I use for the hash and 100 for flower usually just like I said above let set for a minute or so then apply pressure til I can’t no more and let set til I don’t see it bubbling like it’s pushing anymore keep in mind too the lower the micron number bags u use the lower return u get back but cleaner. If u want super clean good shit. Try youtubing making diamonds with a press. It’s a process to do but man the taste and all from it is remarkable

2 Likes

Stellar! I see some wire you mentioned to me. I did do that in a couple spots. One thing im seeing in my grow, is the net is kinda pinching and smashing some smaller sites below. Thick with bud sites down there, and tough to keep them all free of the net? I raised net a bit to give a little relief. Any suggestions? Im half tempted to raise net really high at this point. Beauties you have there!

2 Likes

Whole point of the net is to hold everything down and let the tops grow up so u have awesome tops. That the most reason why u strip off everything below the net as much as possible. Doing a scrog can be a pain in the arse but it does make some beautiful tents if done right.

2 Likes

Was my first time so? I honestly feel I could remove it, maybe tie off a couple branches, and roll on? I dunno, will asses again when lights back on at 6pm. I did some branch moving this am, and nothing getting pinched at the moment. Or I guess I could slide net down below the lower sites. Learning experience for sure. Flowering nicely regardless.

1 Like

Maybe sliding it down carefully, below all sites, would be wiser than removing? Sorry @JJ520 for jamming up your journal!

1 Like

No problem if it’s a topic that interests you chat away we all learn from each other :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @pr

Thanks for a little more insight on press I will definitely look into the diamonds sounds interesting as will definitely be doing some expireminting

Those little bud sites downlow will be fine they’ll just grow around the net then when it’s time to harvest just unweave the net from the bud but you definitely want to leave the network where it’s at as @Mark0427 was saying you’ll have some beautiful top colas some smaller buds below

1 Like

Will know better, where and when to set net next run. First timer here!

1 Like

I wouldnt worry your 1st scrog looks great and will only get better you seem to invest a lot of time and put in the work ,nice job
:+1::v: @pr

1 Like

Thanks. That’s a morale booster for today!

1 Like

Little pic of the lady wedding cake

5 Likes

Lookin good :+1: I don’t know what I did different with this last WC but the family really went nuts for it. Could be because they’ve all been smoking store bought since the move :thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks,That could be I bought a little store-bought for little change and noticed damn wasn’t half as good as mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you probably just grew some wicked weed :fire: would be my guess from pics @MeEasy

4 Likes

Thanks JJ. I know my stuff is better than the store bought they grow great weed but don’t take good care of it once it’s harvested. My brother works for one of the commercial growers and I’ve been up there and talked with a few of the other people working there and of course I asked a bunch of questions, but it wasn’t legal for me to grow at the time I couldn’t say to much

4 Likes

Had to bite your tongue on giving the pros some tips :joy::rofl: priceless ,they probably wouldn’t have been to apt to criticizem :joy::rofl::rofl: but I hear you can’t hardly even find trichomes on dispensary weed anymore few and far between

4 Likes

Im using up all my likes on your journal! :joy:

3 Likes

Much appreciated :v: @pr

3 Likes