Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Yep ill be glad to ditch the dehuey. Will use it though for drying I think?

1 Like

So new name is up there now it seems?

1 Like

Maybe! Will have to see

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s the name I was going to go with when I was looking into getting a cultivation license for Arizona but they say you have to have a dispensary to cultivate in az, price of the dispensary is 1to 2 million so thatā€™s out of my league so Iā€™ll just keep the name

4 Likes

Thanks pr

1 Like

I would buy your beauties! You put out some really good stuff!

2 Likes

We know!!

1 Like

Thanks @MO_Grow417 its appreciated I tryāœŒļø

1 Like

You can buy his weed, but you can pay him for the labor it took him to grow itā€¦ loophole!! :green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Looks like HLG having a big sale :boom:

4 Likes

Sweet. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

Wonder why they didnā€™t notify me?! Lol.

Question for ya. Ideally, in the mid Atlantic region, when would you germ to start an outdoors grow. Photos, not autos. NC to be exact. Coast, not interior.

Not too sure on that I would think maybe late spring or mid-spring depending on weather wouldnā€™t want the mornings or nights to be too cold maybe 60s at the max as long as the days are getting to 70s 80s hard to say down here we have '90s and hundreds most of the year couple months of what you I guess would call Winter but not really. @pr

1 Like

Hereā€™s a little update on the outside ladies wedding cakes looking real nice

And the little Auto anesthesia looking pretty nice as well

3 Likes

Did u use a micron bag when u pressed. It makes it alot easier to press. Iā€™ve been pressing flower at 225 I just get all the pressure my hand does on the pump no handle leave set for a minute then I add a pump or 2 at a time Tim Iā€™m at full pressure usually get most on first press. I use a socket and an extension longer 8 inch extension to make it easier to press the pressure. The jack will sound like it sucks air when maxed out. If u press a second time I fold the pouch in half and do the same steps oh I just leave it in the press til it stops bubbling like itā€™s done pushing out wax works great has a nice flavor to it all so far. I max my press so I can say I do the full 7 ton on my presses with the ext bar I rigged up lol

2 Likes

I tried one of the 100 micron bags with some old dispensary but didnā€™t work too well so I tried some of mine with just Bud on a parchment worked fairly decent I havenā€™t experimented anymore yet once I get this next harvest done I plan on pressing up a decent bit of the purple Kush but I will definitely have to try your method thanks for the input much appreciated @Mark0427

2 Likes

Take some after dried or even fresh and freeze it then use the 160 or 220 micron bag u have for wash and put the material in the bag with 4 or 5 chunky of dry ice and shake it for like five mins and collect that way. Itā€™ll be alot better than the wash. I do the washing also get the hash and press the hash. I basically press everything lol. I donā€™t much smoke flower anymore. Extracted has such a better cleaner taste to me

2 Likes

Thanks Iā€™ll have to give that a try