Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Out of likes but those are moving fast!

Can I get your opinion here?

https://ilgmforum.com/t/low-s-grow/65925/9115?u=low

1 Like

@Low Looks like a decent system for 8 the res seems small

2 Likes

Got the babies all potted up today got some azos and mykos in the holes use the jacks 4/2, photosynthesis Plus and fish shit to rehydrate coco added a little extra perlite to the mix here’s some pics

13 Likes

Looking good! This is going to be fun to watch :clap:t2:

4 Likes

Looking good Brother JJ! Ready set go :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thank you for providing entertainment free of charge for the next few months. This channel is worthy of binge watching. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::100:

3 Likes

What’s the light again bro? Is that the Blackbird?

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams It’s scorpion Diablo with mars hydro ur-45 added on for UVA/IR
@Thanks fellas much appreciated :v:

3 Likes

It looks sweet up there.

4 Likes

Happy looking youngsters :seedling::grin: looks like it’s time for takeoff :rocket: :rocket:

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping in @MeEasy always appreciated
:+1::v:

4 Likes

Looking good up in there!! @JJ520

4 Likes

Little update trimd first node off on each,will fim each lady tomorrow ish making some good progress so far starting to take off now here we go💥 once the outgrow the space I will put the middle plant in the 3X3 the 2 closest are z Skittles the middle is OG Kush furthest 2 away is White widow Max✌️

13 Likes

Howdy @JJ520 !! What’s the green thingy there?

3 Likes

Very crisp, very clean. It’s like 7UP commercial in there. :star_struck::heart_eyes: very impressive again. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::100:

3 Likes

How’s it going buddy @Fieldofdreams the green things in the pots are Flora flex feeding caps and the green thing on the wall is my irrigation lines just don’t have them into the caps still hand watering another week or so I will get the autowatering system going thanks for stopping in much appreciated :v:

5 Likes

Yeah buddy a clean grow room is a happy grow room thanks for stopping in always appreciated :v:

2 Likes

Your girks r lokking amazing

4 Likes

Well you know I’m set to Watching (and also to learning to)! You’re a mentor fo sho!! :wink:

3 Likes

Looking good Brother and good luck on the Fimming…I’m literally 0 for 5 and quite trying after that :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes