Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Whats the best way to trim once i start hitting that much? Those trim bowls any good or is there alot of waste or unfinished trim left? Just trying to plan for future and buy what i need before hand.

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

So it begins!

3 Likes

Congrats Daddy O! Come on #6 :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@Nubie419plus1 I use a trim bowl once trimmed off stem after dry my 19" bowl will trim 2# in 20/30 minutes

2 Likes

Finally got some numbers on recent harvestā€™s
60 zips total
9-monkey og
9-mk ultra
29-runtz
13-wedding cake
Plus 3 gallon bags of trim/larf some pretty decent numbers :v:

13 Likes

Awesome harvest!! Congrats man

3 Likes

That sounds amazing JJ!!! You have to be stoked with that. That Runtz 29 was eye POPPING :star_struck::star_struck: great job you must be stoked. Please keep me posted on the MK Ultra. My beans never popped is it worth getting in touch with CS for a resend? Thank you very much. Iā€™m very happy for you.

3 Likes

Right on Brother JJ! Congrats and killer numbers :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks fellas much appreciated :+1: :v:

4 Likes

All brands comparable on these or does one shine above the rest?

4 Likes

Dayumit boy! Nice haul, comgrats brother!

3 Likes

@Nubie419plus1 I have the i- power 19" but I believe there all similar Iā€™m very happy with mine itā€™s pretty big though for smaller amounts 16" is probably good

5 Likes

Thank ya sir

2 Likes

They a good seed bank? Reliable and quality? I found ilgm first and have been so happy with them im iffy on trying a new bankā€¦ Reviews are always so divided about seeds being good.

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy with them @Nubie419plus1 fast discrete shipping and free seeds with order the more you spend more freebies you get

2 Likes

Killer harvest JJ!! Awesome job brother! :+1::v::beers::dash:

5 Likes

Amazing haul as always brother :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::fire::fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Much appreciated thanks for stopping by :v:

2 Likes

Glad to hear from ya thanks for stopping in :v::100:

3 Likes

Little update 5 made it 1 OG Kush didnā€™t pop will put the other 1- og in the 3x3 by itā€™s self it will definitely fill it try for 2 # in therešŸ¤”

11 Likes