Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Killer harvest jj
Looks absolutely killer man…

4 Likes

Getting the tents set back up getting ready to drop some beans going to play around with the 4x4 taking out the hlg uva’s going to add the Mars hydro ur 45 to the scorpion Diablo see what we can do with that seems like a pretty good light can be run just UVA or just IR or both :v:

13 Likes

Wicked!

3 Likes

Set some seeds to soak all msnl seeds
2-o g Kush, 2-z Skittles for the 4x4
2-White widow Max for the 3X3

12 Likes

Oh hell yeah! I’ve been itchin for white widow! Nice line up.

3 Likes

Classic smoke with the WW Brother and frosty AF :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

No doubt, guys cannot ever go wrong with white widow
It never seems to last long enough for me :joy:

4 Likes

Will be reusing the coco again for the third go-around got all the major Roots pulled out cleaned up got the new Coco all mixed up got some azos and mykos mixed in here’s a pic

11 Likes

Sweet, I reuse all the time.

3 Likes

Tagging along as always Brother :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks always appreciated glad to have u @OGIncognito

5 Likes

@Fatz1973 here’s a tag to My Little slice of heaven not a whole lot happening at the moment just getting a new run started feel free to browse /hang✌️

3 Likes

Thank you very much JJ. I appreciate the tag for sure. It’s cool to just have place to chill and chat get up on the techniques. :100::rocket:

3 Likes

I am out of likes but I just had to mention on that most recent harvest and ummm yeah I really don’t have anything to say. What would the equation to being speechless or my jaw dropping on the floor be in text form? I guess it would be a meme but I suck at that technical stuff. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: set to watching is the front row taken? :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::100:

5 Likes

glad to have you thanks :v:

4 Likes

Harvest looked sick!!! What kinda numbers ya pull off?

4 Likes

@Nubie419plus1 I haven’t got the totals all yet waiting on some more Grove bags runtz still in 5 gallon bucket

3 Likes

5 out of six have popped still waiting on one OG Kush come on baby😜

9 Likes

Hella crop brother!

3 Likes

@Nubie419plus1 Thanks always appreciated :v:

3 Likes