Change of plans grow

I ran low 6’s and high 5’s in my last run. Started showing signs of lockout so I’m thinking I was swinging too much. You’re spot on though. I should try to keep it around 6.3 this time and see if I do better not allowing the swing.

6 Likes

6.3 sounds pretty good to me. If you just take a look at runoff numbers every once in a while you can usually adjust as needed.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag…I’m following along

3 Likes

That’s what these are.

6 Likes

I’m set to watch

3 Likes

Cool, I will be watching as well. It sounds like you have a solid plan laid out :+1:

3 Likes

I hope it not another rabbit hole

3 Likes

That makes at least 2 of us.

2 Likes

Set to watching - I like the idea of sharing with neighbors and I think you should plan for more females just to be safe. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag @Jake3. Looks like you have a great neighbour, not sure how my friend and neighbour would take the news that I was growing. Interesting grow this with so many combinations as well Looking forward to this :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Davyg We have a group of about 15 of us In my neighborhood that all smoke and most have at least attempted an outdoor grow once or twice. Hell, my wife works with a woman across the street who’s on here but only reads threads. She has a 4x4 and is on her second grow now. We’re just a bunch of pot heads. Lol

2 Likes

Ok all. I’m looking for as much input as possible here. I sat down and figured my gram per watt of light totals for my last few grows. My best being my last grow and came in at only .58 grams/watt. While this bud appears to be my most potent and largest harvest thus far, I’m really interested in bumping those numbers up! Hit me with that knowledge y’all!!!

2 Likes

Sweet. I think it should be that way everywhere. I was in a place in California that was like that. Everyone shared. I seen it in north west also.

2 Likes

8 beans in 6 ft. I thought I had a full house. Wait a minute. OK now I see. Outside mid-April. No go here until mid to late May. Should be fun…

3 Likes

@Jake3 , set to watch, looks like you are off to a good start

3 Likes

What a place mate. Sounds like you guys are completely in tune with one another and that is off the scale brilliant. Can’t help you with the DLI as I’m in the same place right now. I’ve cut everything right back just now. I need to gut my tent and kill all the beasties in there :face_with_monocle::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey all! I hope you’re enjoying your weekends. I woke up this morning and checked on the seeds. I have 4 breaking/broke ground between last night and this morning. 2 still have helmets on. When would you guys recommend I step in and remove the helmets?

7 Likes

Give them a little while to see if they open on their own. If they stay on more than a day, I’d intervene

4 Likes

What @MattyBear said.

3 Likes

So far we have 5 above ground, 1 that I expect to pop today and 2 more that appear to be gradually coming up. I may just get 100% germination here!

6 Likes