Canna line for hydro system help and input wanted

Been using jacks 321 and I hear a lot of good things about the canna line. I’m wanting experienced input. What canna line nutes should be used for quality??

Thanks ahead.

Cheers!!

Any of canna nutrients are good. Use the hydro nutrients for hydro. But supposedly any of their products will work in any of it.
I switched from canna to Jacks if that says anything. Much happier.

1 Like

Man that’s a loaded question, everyone who uses whatever they use will defend that product vigorously. They tend to b very loyal to their product. Do some research, take everyone’s advice n consider what’s best for your needs, price wise, availability wise, meaning searching inter web for the many products n prices, + shipping. Look.:eyes: for customer reviews n ratings. Start with Amazon n expand from there. N don’t forget the great advice I’m sure u’ll receive here n Mr. Bergman’s wonderful world…:alien:

2 Likes

Well I’m using jacks. It was suggested to me to use canna line. So here I am asking questions. What kind of boosters are you using for bloom?

1 Like

I use jacks, and haven’t used any boosters with jacks, and my last grow turned out great.

I’m running Jack’s and do add/modify the recipe to include MKP for the first 3 weeks of flower (Monopotassium Phosphate).

2 Likes