Can you flush organic soil?

@TReynolds17 in this instance, she has not really changed much, maybe a little for the worse. The reason for this being, She was transplanted 2 weeks ago from 5 to 10 gal in freshly amended soil. I noticed about four to five days after transplant she really started to get hit hard by nitrogen. I took this as her Roots stretching out into the freshly amended soil / Fox Farm hot sauce lol… hopefully another two or three weeks of just water should bring her back around

2 Likes

Believe it or not @StonedCold13 … I water my plants just with rainwater practically… during the vegg I might add some aquarium water every now and then and make a compost tea towards the flowering stage but most of my grow is good ole rainwater

I was running low but this thunderstorm gave me a few gallons

3 Likes

I’ve been through my share of IBC totes. So I very believe it. I’m waiting to get my hands on a couple of 20k gallon tanks from a man. Even looked into nano aluminum filters for pottable. The above tanks would not be used for pottable when I get them but they will be used for aquaponics. Simple and efficient. And I love an endless supply of bait fish.

1 Like

Yeah… I’ve gots crayfish… they already breed offspring… mollies… and tilapia… they have already breed also… And
and a sun fish… I’m finally getting some free time. Getting close to setting everything up for an aquaponics dual roots zone grow… I’ve only got 2 tote the one at my fathers property is full… so I’m looking at 475 gallons

I’ve gots lots of this insulation so I can protect them from the sun… to many projects… I’ll scratching them off one by one… @StonedCold13. But 20k gallons would be hella sweeet!!

Crayfish boost them ppms… also can take a beating… very hardy

3 Likes

Your setup looks great man. Fish looks happy and healthy. Love me some Mudbugs!!! Hadn’t ever thought of them to use that way. Very true they are tough. Got my wheels turning buddy :+1:
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

No problem. @StonedCold13 … sorry @SaTeeva for going off the subject….as soon as I get my grow setup I’ll start a thread on aquaponics… just gona finish up this last harvest… good luck buddy

2 Likes