Can’t figure out why my buds are neon red

Harvested the plant Put up to dry for a week then put in a jar for cure and the buds look great but have neon red hairs. Thick. What did I do wrong? Thanks

Picture?

Let me get back to the house

now after looking again they kinda look better? But is all the red hair normal?9

6 Likes

Yes it’s normal

4 Likes

Normal and BEAUTIFUL

5 Likes

Aww lol so happy thanks

2 Likes

Thanks so much. My first one

5 Likes

Welcome to the community looks good.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Yup.

harvesting-pistils-3

3 Likes

@Jo Your looking good! You got it goin on friend! Keep on keeping on!! :+1::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

100% normal. Good job

2 Likes

Nice job breathe a sigh of relief…now let’s see your next grow get going! Welcome to the forum BTW, happy growing!! Curious how does it smoke and what’s the strain?

2 Likes

Immediately, pick off ALL those horrible red hairs…tweezers work well, and send it all to me.
I will dispose of those bad BAD BAD red hairs…:grinning:

5 Likes

Wow @Dman1969 i haven’t seen you in a while. Ever since I stopped going to swamp mans threads. Is he still on here? Ya he just got a little too touchy for me. I like to joke around and have some camaraderie which he just takes too seriously. No disrespect !!

1 Like

Thanks. White widow auto-flower

Swamp man is a cool dude. He’s like a brother to me! He sometimes thinks people are saying things there not or he’s taking what’s said the wrong way. But on another note my new grow has had some issues. But now things are looking up! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

glad to hear from you. I hope your grow is plentiful! :+1:

1 Like

Tag me in it I’d love to check it out…

1 Like

Not sure but I think you may have to turn them over to Jbum’s red bud collection center for further analyzing . . We would not want you having red buds around…

1 Like