Can feminized seeds turn to maffy?

1 Like

I think these are female yeah?:cowboy_hat_face::+1:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

How am I doing 18days Bloom

1. The flower sites are so bright in the photos, they’re clipping. We cannot see what’s happening. Please take photos under normal light.

2. If you mean “hermaphrodite,” male, or monoecious, please use those terms. I have no idea what “maffy” means, and if it’s derogatory I’m not interested.

I’m seeing what look like staminate flowers or pollen sacs in the last photo, but it’s way too low in resolution to tell. Perhaps if you take a macro photo of the cola under normal light it’ll be easier to make a determination.

When you set up your tent, did you sit inside of it and check for light from the outside? Has the plant experienced abrupt stresses, like a hard change in light cycle? How big a pot is it in? Where are the seeds from?

1 Like

Seeds are from here ilgm feminized seeds gorrila glue and yes no light leaks

1 Like

What is maffy. Male? Didnt know if it was an Aussie term. As @KeystoneCops said Fems can hermie, I had 4 out of 5 do it. Light got inside tent. The smoke is just as good you just have to remove seeds which now you can use to grow more.

1 Like

I can’t edit the maffy I know know it’s hermaphrodite (Hermie ) I’m positive there all female i was just hoping someone would back it up thanks people

1 Like

Gorilla Glue as a cultivar is known to be prone to hermaphroditism.

You have a couple options:

Ride it out, and harvest a seeded crop. Most of us have dealt with seeded flowers going back to brick-weed. You can make hashish pretty easily, and seeds don’t matter when you’re making hash.

You can pull the hermaphrodite, but it may not be the only one. And that’s a lot of wasted energy.

Depending on how you feel about the results, you might have just liberated yourself from buying seeds. So that’s a positive.

@ILGM.Support note that this customer had GG4 fem seeds go hermaphrodite on him.

1 Like

Mate there is no pollen sacks I can see I’ll take better photos in the morning there are no balls no nannas I’m 100%there female

@KeystoneCops here are some macro pictures mate

1 Like

These look suspicious to me.