Can feminized seeds turn to maffy?

Or just different phenotypes.

Besides them looking different, why do you think they’re hermied (this is the slang we use :slightly_smiling_face:)?

3 Likes

Mate it’s my first grow in 20 years I brought gorilla glue female seeds and they all look the same I might just be paranoid but I was trying to make sure they weren’t hermey lol

Two just look different even if same strain can grow different?if there Hermie Id freak out buying feminized seeds and all wasn’t expecting that

The seeds might look the same, but plants grown from seed, even if the seeds come from the same parents, there’s a chance of different phenos.

Doesn’t signify hermying. Balls or nanners with pistils signify hermy. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks so there female?

I see no pistils or balls. They won’t show those until sexually mature or you flip the lights.

If it helps, males/outright hermies tend to be taller than females and will also show sex, first.

3 Likes

Ok thanks it’s second day that I’ve flipped light so I wait a bit more thank alot #beginner blackthumbbetty

I see no indication of balls mate.

It is still really early. But pay attention to these spots on your plant. This is where itll show.

Its the same picture just zoomed in.

2 Likes

Thanks mate :+1:

I agree with @RoDeezyDoe and @blackthumbbetty

The first calyxes are only just beginning to form, and they aren’t showing sex yet.

You don’t have a reason to fret. Might I suggest checking your tent today for light leaks, assuming you haven’t already? Sitting in the dark tent until your eyes adjust (~20m) will reveal any issues.

1 Like

Thanks mate :+1:I’ll definitely check that

1 Like

Don’t worry about interrupting the daylight cycle. The plant(s) will be fine for 20 minutes in a lit room.

1 Like

Thank a lot bro

1 Like

Don’t see any sign of maffying .:joy: You’ll know for sure on/around day 21 of flower . Any hermie I’ve ever had has shown it balls right around that time

1 Like

Thanks mate appreciate the help maffy or not maffy LMAO :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Male/female/herm
Keep an eye for these signs

3 Likes

Thanks mate :+1: that’s a great help

I only clicked on this thread cuz all my pre ILGM online friends called me Maffy… name is always MrMaf74ka :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Least I’m getting to know a few people with the whole maffy LMAO :rofl::laughing:

2 Likes

Did the light check in the tent all good mate the tent is in a blacked out room went in for 20 mins nothing mate thanks for your advice

2 Likes