Can anyone tell me if I have an issue or not?

Water running out the sides of fabric pots is the only thing I don’t like about them. I water super slowly at first till the soil is nice and wet I’m constantly trying to not let any water flow towards the edges of the pot.

Watering fabric can be a pain :tired_face:
Just got to pour super slowly.
I don’t use recharge but I hearcits good stuff and from what I know about it, you can give it every water if you wanted to and it wouldn’t hurt …
I believe it’s just microbes and microbe foods to help plants take up nutrients but someone correct me if I’m wrong🤷‍♂️

1 Like

A flush seems to have saved them. Flushed all the plants out and now getting white pistils and some bud swelling. The weirdo smell is all but gone as well, smells much more pleasant in my tent. I was watering not enough way to frequently also, didn’t soak and let dry. Tested my run off and the pH was around 5.8-6 so I’m going try to raise it when I water to 6.5-7. When they are dry from flushing does anyone recommend adding nutrients to the first watering to replenish the soil from the flush or just going straight pH water until the end, they are 2 days into week 8 since sprout and they are autoflowers. Also, thanks for the help/ideas from everyone!!!

2 Likes

Yeah give her a feed as long as your runoff PPM is low! Should be good if you did a flush.

I just got a PPM meter yesterday… never dealt with PPM until now, what is a good range to stay in? I’ll look it up but I sure would like everyone’s opinion. Thanks again!

1 Like

I’m not the best one to answer that question, but I would expect to see your ppm well below 1000 ppm at this point if you fully flushed. Should be pretty close to your input Water PPM I believe

Good deal. Yeah I just read to be around 1000 or so. Thanks Dank!

1 Like

Np brother!

Ppm is so confusing…
I use EC "electro conductivity " it basically how a ppm meter works.
The problem is that there is 2 different scales and no one ever knows what scale they have cuz most meters don’t even say…

But it’s not all bad though… I just strongly suggest when you get time watch some youtube on ppm 500 and 700 scale so you understand how it works…

Basically it’s all measured in EC, then the EC multiple by either 500 or 700… so it gets really confusing when talk ppm :sweat:

1 Like

I use one of those hand pump sprayers. It forces me to water more slowly.

1 Like

All the plants will be dry today and will need water so I’m going to soak up as much EC/PPM knowledge as I can. My TDS meter came in the mail yesterday. Thanks for all your ideas and help Pappy!

1 Like