Can Anybody tell me what the small white balls in center of flower are

Can Anybody tell me what the small white balls in center of flower are; they are only showing on the very top flower and there are no signs of male pollen sacs on the stemIMG_1138

Gotta have a better picture.

There are no pollen sacs on the stem, do you think there is any chance of this being a hermie?

Any chance it is hermie, no pollen sacs on stems

Hopefully your just worrying and giving em too much love. But if you really want a serious debate you gotta get a better pic. The calyx gets pretty fat and you’d see pollen sacs or balls elsewhere most likely.

Petter pics, (I Hope)

IMG_1145 IMG_1146

Better Picsj, I hope

IMG_1145 IMG_1146

Definitely a better pic it looks like the pistils got tangled some how or maybe crushed together like someone pinched them

So you don’t think this is a hermie; I don’t see any pollen sacs around the stem
My concern is I have 7 more plants in bloom and definitely don’t want them to get pollinated

1 Like

From these pics nah you’d have to show us nodes with suspicious growths otherwise your good

What’s your lighting situation (model, power, and distance to that specific bud site)?

HLG 550 R Spec, running at 100%, about 15 inches from canopy top

I think we found your problem. My guess is you’re bleaching the plant.

The flowers play no role in photosynthesis, but I would want to know if the excess light diminishes potency. Can you raise the light, or lower the cola?

1 Like

I can raise the light as much as about 40 inches above the canopy,
but my big concern is the plant is not a hermie which i have convinced myself it is not since i don’t see pollen sacs on the stem, your thoughts on this

1 Like

I can’t promise that it hasn’t produced male flowers already or that it won’t in the future; Having made that qualification, I don’t see any male flowers in your photos.

Do you know if a plant has to produce pollen sacs around the stem in order to fertilize females

Yes, I do know. A single pollen sac, ANYWHERE in the tent, is enough to pollinate 400,000 calyxes.